Scale does lie!

Options
1235»

Replies

• siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I have the same scale too lol. Weight watches digital, weight, body fat, bmI, h2o ect...

Wanna get even more confused? Measure at different spots in your house.

Im 201 in the hallway, 205 in the kitchen and 207. In the dining room lol

Your floors are uneven!
    By the way, not a good idea to keep moving scale around. Keep it at same place all the time.

My floor is even, the scale is put in the exact same place, as I said I am sad enough that I have drawn lines on my floor along the edges of the scale that it is lined up in the exact same place and it gives different readings every time I step on or off. I think I will invest in a new one next month when I get back from my Holiday.
  • itsCheek
    itsCheek Posts: 104
    Options
    LOL I was just posting on my profile how much I hate the WW scales. Read a ton of Amazon reviews about my current WW scale memorizing your weight and its inaccuracies! What a POS! I KNOW I've lost weight (there's no way I couldn't have) over the last 3 weeks, but my WW gives me the same reading over and over... I would step on it in the morning and it would say 178, then I'd get off, step back on and it would say 173.9. I could eat a huge meal and weigh myself at night and it would still say 173.9, get back on again the next morning, it would stay at 173.9. I've been stuck at 173.9 for almost a month, and that's not possible. I even got on the scale the other day holding two 10-pound weights and it only made my reading go up 4 pounds! It's so frustrating when you're trying to track your progress. Mine is going in the trash and I'm going back to analog scales.