Lingerie?

Options

Replies

• Nwalters113
    Options
    :huh:
    Sorry i have drawers filled with it including costumes... Im a different gurl in the sack everynight if i wanted to be for my husband.. Corsets,fishnets,bodysuits,latex,leather you name it! It makes you feel good and when you feel good you know you look good and perform better just saying... A tease is always aimed to please.. :laugh: Happy Freaky Friday! :heart: :bigsmile:

My husband wants to invest in wigs so I can be a different woman once in awhile haha.

I've wanted to try a wig - but only a good one that won't fall off during any turbulance.

Do it!! i have a couple of those as well pin it and clip it wont fall... but it does make u kinda hot though have the air on blast! lmfao

How hard can you pull a wig?
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    As long as stocking/thigh highs and garter belts are involved, I really do not think they care. :)

^^^This
  • wmiller2137
    Options
    See throw.
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    :huh:
    Sorry i have drawers filled with it including costumes... Im a different gurl in the sack everynight if i wanted to be for my husband.. Corsets,fishnets,bodysuits,latex,leather you name it! It makes you feel good and when you feel good you know you look good and perform better just saying... A tease is always aimed to please.. :laugh: Happy Freaky Friday! :heart: :bigsmile:

My husband wants to invest in wigs so I can be a different woman once in awhile haha.

I've wanted to try a wig - but only a good one that won't fall off during any turbulance.

Do it!! i have a couple of those as well pin it and clip it wont fall... but it does make u kinda hot though have the air on blast! lmfao

welllllllllll.... sometimes they just come off... lol yank from the bottom not the top!
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    <<<<<How bout this?
  • Nwalters113
    Options

welllllllllll.... sometimes they just come off... lol yank from the bottom not the top!
    [/quote]

Good tip, I'll keep that in mind.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    <<<<<How bout this?
    That has my vote!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I always wondered too.... Thanks for the info!

Good tip, I'll keep that in mind.
    [/quote]
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    <<<<<How bout this?
    That has my vote!

Thank you:blushing:
  • PibblesRun
    PibblesRun Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My husband says it looks better on the floor! lol
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hang on... I'm taking notes.....
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    <<<<<How bout this?

Personally, I love it!
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    <<<<<How bout this?

Personally, I love it!

Thank you:blushing:
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My husband likes see through bras/bralettes/tops and such. For colors, he doesn't really care as long as it compliments my skin tone. He likes corsets and chemises. I don't care for bra/pantie sets, don't know why. I guess its because I wear bra and panties everyday so its not really dressing up to me. If they have a garter belt or waist cincher, I can dig it. Oooo, also those tank top type things with connected garter belts are really cute too. I also like the strappy one pieces, although those can be harder to take off it they aren't tie ons.
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Buuuuump, for educational puposes, hahaha
  • Smotes1
    Options
    Well, if it helps any. I am a simple kind of guy. As far as I am concerned, there is nothing sexier than just a man's long sleeved button down shirt and those hot bare legs underneath.
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    Educational purposes huh?
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    <<<<<How bout this?

Very Hot & Very Sexy:):) :bigsmile:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Agent Provocateur or Lascivious for me all the way! I also have a separate wardrobe dedicated to costumes, underwear, accessories, shoes, boots etc specifically for dressing up for my man. He's happy, I'm happy!