Thank you.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i like red colors
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Hah.. This thread inadvertently gave me a NSV! I was inspired to go try on some of my old lingerie- I put on the black leather and lace corset I bought for none other than Halloween 2010 (pre-baby) and it looked fantastic! I might even venture to say that it looks better now than before because of the ample Mom-bosom. hahaha :laugh:
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    i think i have the one man on the planet that doesn't care in the least bit about lingerie. i busted out some for him for his birthday last year. he acted like he didn't care and said he thought i did that more for myself than for him. um....WTF?

I have a man like that too. He told me not to waste my money on it anymore. It kind of bummed me out.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I love it:) I like white or red..........hell any color really:)..........wearing it usually will make a woman feel sexier and I'm ok with that:)
  • Jesiena
    Jesiena Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My hubby is not a fan of lingerie. So none. lol
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    my hubby's reply is always "how's it look in a ball on the floor?"

Sometimes it doesn't land on the floor. Check the lampshade, behind the TV, under the couch, the ceiling fan, etc...

Or it just hangs off that one ankle the entire time....

that would bug the piss out of me... if we're at home, everything comes off including socks & watch... can't help it

I will leave almost anything on but I cant just leave socks on. That would drive me nuts. Lol
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    Just wear thigh highs or long socks.
    Thats all....
    Really....