chat room instructions

Options

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    "Lord Banks", he is a well spoken man who loves to bump......He loves to bump a lot!!....
  • icandoit
    Options
    each day, the community grows and grows by numbers, but, shrinks by size....
  • kpacha
    kpacha Posts: 2
    Options
    :tongue: Hi all. I need to know how to change my diet plan to reduce the grams of carbs. It is about three times what my doctor currently allos.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    ....like all well run communities everyone had a role to play, the munchkin named "Icandoit" was well known for her counselling and information she provided to the munchkins, and was always there to lift their spirits with a light joke....Mike, the overseer stayed high on the hill top and was rarely seen, but all the munchkins knew he was their when the really serious stuff came up, Banks, often came down the mountain to bump with the other munchkins and "Healthier me", the designer of the mountain often stopped by with recipes to ensure success of the cupcake mountain folk......
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    As the community shrank in size but grew in numbers, people began to become friends and wanted to meet somewhere, where they could talk to eachother instead of leaving messages on a board in the middle of town.

Kpacha - you may want to do a search or post a subject about this - I know it's been posted before, but I'm not sure how to do it!
  • icandoit
    Options
    after a long day of exercising, the cupcake mountain community gathered together for a delicious Chicken Cacciatore dinner-prepared by our goddess of cooking..healthier me....
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,131 Member
    Options
    ..........there were some dancers there who loved to shimmy and entertain the Munchkins. Other munchkins preferred jumping around in groups, some rode on oddly made torture machines, and others still liked to be immersed in cold water to move to and fro.

Some of the munchkins had small furry creatures always getting underfoot. Some of the munchkins had little mini-munchkins who needed to be fed several times a day but wouldn't eat the same things the big munchkins ate. This presented a challenge for the big munchkins. Luckily, healthier_me was one of those who has smaller muchkins, and had food suggestions to keep them happy, and healthy, too...............
  • deanea
    Options
    .......many people came to visit the cupcake mountain folk, but many did not stay long. The munchkins had a very different way of life then those in other communities, the cupcake munchkins were a very disciplined folk, though they had their days of splurging and living the high life, most days were quite scheduled and they followed a very healthy lifestyle which many could only tolerate for more than a short time.......
  • cmriverside
    Options
    :tongue: Hi all. I need to know how to change my diet plan to reduce the grams of carbs. It is about three times what my doctor currently allos.

go to your home tab, and then settings, then click "Food Diary Settings" you can then change the % of nutrients and the names of your meals.
  • icandoit
    Options
    the lard monsters from trans fat hills would try to sneak into the cupcake mountains to temp the munchkins, but, Mike would see them right away and lock them out.....and those who make it past when hunted down by cmriverside on her trikke and run them off the mountain...
  • cmriverside
    Options
    ....................and songbyrdsweet, one of the youngest and strongest of the cupcake munchkins, would run ahead and banish all lard monsters from the mountain.....lard monsters cannot stand the sight of a well toned cupcake munchkin, and the Lard-os melt away..........leaving smooth rivers of cool, clear water for the use of the cupcake clan....................
  • deanea
    Options
    oh my gosh, cmriverside, I practically just wrote the same thing as you..........edited now
  • cmriverside
    Options
    oh my gosh, cmriverside, I practically just wrote the same thing as you..........edited now

..........we are sisters separated at birth..........you are a cookies and cream cupcake munchkin, and I am a cherry garcia cupcake munchkin. Everyone knows that cookies and cream and cherry garcia munchkins are sometimes in competition for typing speed...it is genetically programmed in our recipes.................
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    "Lord Banks", he is a well spoken man who loves to bump......He loves to bump a lot!!....
    Sir Bump-Alot!:laugh:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    I'm in a story... yay!!:blushing:

• deanea
    Options

You are the builder/designer of our home and keep us stocked with recipes:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

You are the builder/designer of our home and keep us stocked with recipes:flowerforyou:
    Ever since I started using this site, I've enjoyed looking for new recipes and cooking more.
    There's such great foods to be made and enjoyed in a much healthier way.
    I'm just glad everyone is enjoying & appreciating the recipes I post.:happy:

• Healthier_Me
    Options
    We represent the Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild
    And in the name of the Lollypop Guild,
    We wish to welcome you to Muchkinland.
    We welcome you to Munchkinland

Tra la la la la la la
    Tra-la-la, Tra-la-la
    Tra la la la la la la
    From now on you'll be history.
    You'll be hist...
    You'll be hist...
    You'll be history.
    And we will glorify your name.
    You will be a bust
    Be a bust...
    Be a bust...
    In the Hall of Fame!
    Tra-la-la-la-la-la,
    Tra-la-la, Tra-la-la
    Tra-la-la-la-la-la-la--
    Tra-la-la-la-la-la
    Tra-la-la, Tra-la-la
    Tra-la-la-la-la-la-la
    Tra-la-la-la-la, Tra-la-la, Tra-la-la-la
    Tra-la-la-la-la-la--
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    ....................and songbyrdsweet, one of the youngest and strongest of the cupcake munchkins, would run ahead and banish all lard monsters from the mountain.....lard monsters cannot stand the sight of a well toned cupcake munchkin, and the Lard-os melt away..........leaving smooth rivers of cool, clear water for the use of the cupcake clan....................

LOL

I am a Cupcake Munchkin Warrior! Avast, ye hardies! :bigsmile:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You guys are too funny. I should be sleeping but I couldn't stop until I read the whole story. Thanks for my night-time reading and good night everyone