chat room instructions

Options

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    this is a great way to keep this message bumped. thanks guys. I LOVE it!

LOL, sir bumps a lot.
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    .....There are a few veterans of munchkinland who are an inspiration to all the munchkins new and old. One of these veterans is the munchkin Loretta_jo, she is truly an inspiration and is always keen to help the other munchkins. We have not seen much of Munchkin Loretta_jo lately, but us munchkins are safe in the knowledge that she still keeps a watchful eye over cupcake mountain. In fact this munchkin even caught a glimpse of her on a couple of the posts on the message board in town the other day!
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Steve,

I knew you built the chat and I don't know why I gave Mike the credit. Sorry.

Well done and kudos to you -- really. Bob
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Steve,

I knew you built the chat and I don't know why I gave Mike the credit. Sorry.

Well done and kudos to you -- really. Bob

Thank you. I appreciate it. I loved doing something for this place, I have gotten so much out of it, I felt like it was the least I could do, since Mike won't give us a paypal account so we can send him donations. :wink:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    ....a couple other veteran munchkins, Razboo and Bigdane are said to still be in the town somewhere, but they have not been seen by the cupcake munchkins in a long time, there has been much speculation by the munchkins over the years as to where the two have been hiding in the mountain town. Some say they moved closer to the dangerous vanilla icing river where not many venture but no one is for sure.....
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,787 Member
    Options
    Bump quotes:

" Eat food, not too much, mostly plants." - Michael Pollan
  • deanea
    Options
    Bump quotes:

:grumble: I'm waiting for the experts to finally tell us, "eat junk food, alot of it and avoid veggies at all costs":sad:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    ....as the sun rises...the munchkins yawn and stretch and get ready for the day....each waking with a smile on their faces knowing that no matter what shape or size you are, you are loved the same.
    As you take a deep breath, you can smell the banana bread baking......Some stretch and get ready for the day at the gym, some relax in the green tea jacuzzi, and others share stories and chat away....
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Bump quotes:

:grumble: I'm waiting for the experts to finally tell us, "eat junk food, alot of it and avoid veggies at all costs":sad:

now that would be the day:love:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Suddenly, out of no where, a dark cloud called discouragement forms over the mountain. Who can banish this evil foe? So many of the munchkins have fallen victim to it, who can bring the sun light of hope back to the munchkins?
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    The cloud was a funny squarish shape and kept giving numbers to the munchkins. The munchkins started focusing more and more on those numbers instead of enjoying life, being healthy, being active and having energy to do lots of fun things like hike to the rivers and streams and play in the candyland park with their mini-munchkins. The numbers began ruling their thoughts and lives.
  • deanea
    Options
    ....many of the munchkins became frantic, confused, wondering why the numbers given to them by the dark sqaure shape went up some days, down others, they talked with each other, they went to the vault that "Banks" protected with the ancient texts, they talked to the veteran munchkins and......
  • yoginimary
    Options
    The Veteran munchkins passed down ancient wisdom and artifacts. The first of the artifacts was a long strip with numbers. These are the magical numbers the munchkins were looking for. The second artifact was a pinching machine. This bent their bellies, bottoms, and bulges; yet, they were no longer deceived by the dastardly, dishonest, and distorted digits of the density determination device.
    The third artifact was
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,131 Member
    Options
    ..........the third artifact was a magical book filled with all the wisdom of the ages. This book would sit with the munchkins for as long as they wanted it to. Munchkins could wiggle their tiny fingers over its surface and could ask it anything, and it would auto-magically reply with an answer to their question. Sometimes the munchkins didn't believe the magical book and would wiggle their fingers and argue with it. They would declare that that was the way for some, but not for them. And so it was. Each munchkin finds his own magical answer.....
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    but through it all the magical wisdom was passed along to many a new munchkin. Motivation was spread regardless of the storms of discouragement. With the help of the Committee of Motivation and Support....
  • yoginimary
    Options
    All munchkins found their way to enLIGHTenment.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,131 Member
    Options
    ...enlightenment by way of the rainbow bridge......................
  • deanea
    Options
    ...as many a munchkin bumpity bumped their way across the rainbow bridge of enlightenment towards the field of ice cream and chocolate sauce they wondered why many times when they started tohead over the bridge they lost all control and in a group they feasted until....
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    ….they realized that it really wasn’t as good as they had remembered it to be or thought it would be. And they thought to themselves….do I really want to wear this and have to carry it around with me all the time?….or do I want to be free of the burden of the excess pounds that bog them down and cause them to feel badly and hurt their joints? They then rethought their path to good health and ......
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    And returned to their green tea saunas, days at the gym etc., until they were healthy, energetic and happy. Soon the cloud of discouragement began to dissolve as the munchkins remembered that this was about so much more than the weird numbers - which eventually continued in a downward trend as they became healthier anyway.