Replies

• Lee_louh
    Lee_louh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! You both look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and omg, I have the exact same black dress! It has been sitting in my closet waiting for me to get slim. Thanks for inspiring me even more to continue my persistence just for that dress!

Funny! I bought it 2 months ago to wear to a wedding, but chickened out, lol. Still don't think I'm quite ready to wear it out...
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    T, you look amazing! What an incredible journey you've had and what an awesome inspiration you and your dh are! You are rocking tose boots!!!

Thanks K for being there along the way with me!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    you look so fantastic!!! congrats!! :D
  • dotsoncck
    dotsoncck Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspirational. You have done a great job. Good Luck with your future...:drinker:
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and your family!! You both look great!!!
  • Slim140
    Slim140 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look great at your weight! You must have built a lot of muscles. At 155 lbs. i did not look that good and i am a bit taller and bigger bone than you.

I am inspired for the week. Thanks for sharing your amazing story.
  • dlockett25
    dlockett25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Your story is what keeps most of us going each day. Knowing that someone has gone through the journey and reached their goal even through the tough times. I love it, you both look fabulous. Thank you, keep up the hard work.
  • Coming4U
    Coming4U Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You both look fantastic and so healthy! Im so happy for you both! Thanks for sharing your story and being an inspiration for the rest of us. I really appreciate the part about going thru a pause, but never thinking of giving up!
  • shanaya37
    shanaya37 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely fantastic!!!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    great job to both of you ...thats awesome that both of you lost weight together
  • jennieth
    jennieth Posts: 105
    Options
    Beautiful story!! Congratulations!!!
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    You are gorgeous!! Congrats to both of you :) xx
  • sunshinefrei
    Options
    So amazing how it changes your whole life. You both look great!!!!!!!! Congrats on you success!!
  • phil412
    phil412 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your story. I hope to one day have the same story to share. Thanks for reminding me that it can happen!
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • scordrick
    Options
    I am so happy for you guys! That's really inspiring and has given me additional motivation to keep striving towards my goal. You look great!
  • Darcyclementine
    Darcyclementine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow! Sandra Bullock and Nicolas Cage right before my very eyes - well done!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, both of you. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!