100 pounds GONE FOREVER!!!

Options

Replies

• BigMan_D
    BigMan_D Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love the picture of you standing in your old pants. Very dramatic picture of the incredible success you have had. You should be very proud! You and your husband look fantastic. Way to go!
  • stephanieannsmith
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing!!!!!

I'm just starting my journey, have also been fat my entire life, even had a period of years where I wasn't allowed to get up and walk around (we lived in a big rig-all 5 of us)

you should be proud!!!!!
  • ashumeow
    ashumeow Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Amazing change...Congrats to you both! =)
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Dang! Good job!! Thanks for sharing!
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's easy to be positive posting about a 100 pound loss, but its been a long road and its not always sunshine and roses! I have ups and downs just like everyone. I have a great support system - my hubby and my MFP friends keep me going during those rough times. Sometimes you just have to "fake it till you make it"

I wrote this blog about my journey and what keeps me going
    www.justmemakingithappen.blogspot.com

Teresa
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You have accomplished something amazing! Thank you for inspiring us. You both look wonderful and much younger.

Congratulations!!!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    :drinker: You are a beautiful couple! Wishing you continued success.
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look terrific! Keep up the great work!
  • BettyChampion
    BettyChampion Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am at the beginning of my journey with over 100lbs to go. You're story rings lots of bells with me I was a chubby kid too and am now a full time shift worker, mum and wife to be.
    I think you look AMAZING ;) Congratulations for sticking at it and doing so well. You have not just transformed your life but that of your family's too. I hope to do the same.
    Thank you for sharing....you are an inspiration.
  • foodintent
    foodintent Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Isn't this so funny that we realize we had the power to change the things we needed to change in order to have the life we wanted all along...

Your story is pretty close to mine -- I started at 245 and a tight size 24. Today, I'm a 6 in regular clothes and a 4 in jeans. I've lost 110 pounds and couldn't be happier if I won the lottery.

I can move around without being winded, I can climb 8 flights of stairs without calling 911, I can sit down without wondering if I would break the chair (which happened at a party a couple of years ago). People don't look at me with disgust or fear.

My boys are very happy with my success and I couldn't have done it without them. My husband changed one thing (no soda/no sweet tea) and has lost over 50 pounds. It's funny how we make a decision about our lives and the lives of our families seem to get better.

Congratulations to you and your family...your successes today will lead into a promising future of live, love and happiness! :)
  • Sixlairds
    Sixlairds Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Starting is so many times the easiest part. I really like that you shared that you had to "reset" etc many times. I am really encouraged by your story! I am on a journey and I'm hoping that I can stay on the road longer than I'm at the rest stops. My goal is huge and can seem so daunting. I love hearing that you are able to do more stuff with your kids, that's my goal! Stories like yours, honest and wonderfully uplifting are great! Keep up the good work and I wish you luck on the last 15 you are trying to hit. Y'all look great!
  • carlydevi
    carlydevi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Congratulations to both of you, you look great. :)
  • DrewMartGrawr
    Options
    I can't stop smiling. Your accomplishments are nothing less than astounding, and you are such an inspiration to me and so many others. What a dramatic change! Enjoy your new life! Respect!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    you look happy and so wonderful!

congrats to both you and your hubby!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    you look happy and so wonderful!

congrats to both you and your hubby!
  • mcouturezz
    Options
    wow !!! amazing you both look fantastic :) congratulations on your weight loss and getting healthy !!!
  • chicago_dad
    Options
    WTG!
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you. Outstanding job that you did it together....it just tightens the bond between you. :flowerforyou:
  • lbn711
    lbn711 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before, you're beautiful now! So happy to hear that the activity has changed your life for the better...congratulations to you and your family.:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!