100 pounds GONE FOREVER!!!

Options

Replies

• laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Love the pictuers of the both of you! You don't even look like the same couple.. Great Job!!
  • kaaylaa101
    kaaylaa101 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing :)
  • laurenroy504
    laurenroy504 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank for sharing. you look GREAT. I am just starting my journey.
  • cougar1976
    cougar1976 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational story Thank-you for sharing
  • doreenOrtiz
    doreenOrtiz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you look awesome and love that fact your spouse was on board with you, also love the photo of you wearing your old pants :)
  • ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the definition of teamwork right there!! :)

And even the lack of a smartphone can't stop some people! Speaking from experience - I am likely one of the last of the dinosaurs to have a basic flipphone! :) I only access MFP via a real laptop.
    To all,
    I am lucky to be the husband of this woman. She looks incredible and I want to thank her for the inspiration she has been to me. Congratulations I am so proud of you. She worked so hard to find foods that I like. I was strictly a meat and potatoes kind of guy. Vegetables were something I avoided. If you cook them with spices it makes them so much better. It took me a little while to get on board but it is totally worth it. I just know that there are days when it seems impossible or why should I continue. I am here to say the payoff in the end is worth it. I personally find that I am irritable or feel bad when I don't workout or make the correct choices in food. I think one of the reasons we have been successful is that there aren't any off limits foods. We just eat less of them and adjust throughout the day accordingly. MFP is an easy app and website to use. I mean the majority of us walk around with some sort of smart phone.
  • jenfett1
    jenfett1 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you on your success!!! You both look absolutely amazing!! Congratulations again!
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job... You both look great!!
  • velmaisvelma
    velmaisvelma Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! My husband and I are on this weight loss journey together, too. I am so glad you posted!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! What a fantastic set of pics you and your family have done brilliantly! Very inspiring and you look wonderful
  • dellalyn
    Options
    Beautiful in so many ways! Congrats!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You. Look. Amazing. Congratulations to both of you! Thanks for sharing your story and your photos; very inspiring!

I, too, have been heavy my entire life. I am very, very, very excited to see what life is like as a healthy-weight person.

I love the photo of you inside your old pants. Too stinkin' funny.

Congratulations again, and best wishes to you on the remainder of your journey!
  • lisamariepickering
    Options
    Congrats to both of you! You both look amazing and have inspired me to try to get my DH on board with this lifestyle change.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! It's wonderful to hear that your husband did it with you! The two of you look amazing!!!
  • Aplmark
    Aplmark Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation. you both look great. I hope my wife and I can post similar pics next year. Right now she's down 40+ using WW and I'm down 59 on MFP. It's so much easier if you can do it together no matter what program you use.
  • amyjanetx
    amyjanetx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing!! Congratulations!
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story!! Congratulations to you both!! Keep up the great work!! :smile:
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow! You both look amazing!!!!! Your story is very inspiring!!! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Huge transformations on both parts. Great job! Your story is very similiar to mine.
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story you guys look amazing!! Congratulations to you both and thank you for sharing your great story with us all :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!