100 pounds GONE FOREVER!!!

Options

Replies

• annashby
    Options
    Hi,
    Congratulations! I have just started with MFP so I hope I look as good as you soon.
    Regards
    Ann
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow! You and your husband both look fantastic! You've both done and awesome job and how nice to have your partner doing it with you. Congratulations!
  • wendirhodes
    wendirhodes Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job!!! You both look amazing!! Thanks for the motivation!!!
  • JOHNJMOYER
    Options
    Both of you are a true inspiration and both of you look incredible and I can tell....so much happier....Awesome!
  • ElleFerguson
    ElleFerguson Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

You both have done an amazing job!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! you both look amazing, great teamwork!!
  • baodell
    baodell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! (as does your husband!).

Very inspiring as I am also a Mom starting at around the same weight. Would love to follow you :)

CONGRATULATIONS!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You guys look amazing!!! Congrats to both of you, your commitment is inspiring!
  • doitforabby
    doitforabby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You both are such an ispiration! My husband & I are on this jorney together also!
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you!!
  • josyjozy
    josyjozy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You both look great. The picture of you standing in your old pants really did it for me. I've been discouraged a few times by a slow down in my loss, but that picture really puts the big (no pun intended) picture back in the front of my mind. Great job both of you. Your husband is pretty cute too.
  • josachi
    josachi Posts: 79
    Options
    Teresa,
    You and your husband are a fabulous looking couple! Your blog made me tear up not once, but several times as I felt like your story is what I want mine to be like in the future. My hubby is wonderfully supportive, but hasn't made the decision to accompany me on this journey...YET. Your story inspires me not only to keep going, but to believe that staying the course could possibly lead to his joining me on this journey. I am going to keep looking at your pictures and BELIEVE. Thank you for sharing.
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational couple. I am at a point where I am struggling on my journey and it wold be easy to give up but I won't and I know I will get to my goal. Thank you for sharing your story you look amazing and you have definitely inspired me.
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!!
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    You both look amazing well done
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Truly Amazing!! You both look fantastic!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I SO LOVE THIS...You guys are amazing and how wonderful the family is making this lifestyle..
  • lanapoo
    lanapoo Posts: 57
    Options
    Beautiful and omg, I have the exact same black dress! It has been sitting in my closet waiting for me to get slim. Thanks for inspiring me even more to continue my persistence just for that dress!
  • bakay138
    bakay138 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a great job both of you!!! You are an inspiration!!!!
  • marciat100
    marciat100 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Thanks for sharing your success! It's a real story of a real person. Inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!