100 pounds GONE FOREVER!!!

Options

Replies

• Davisc28
    Davisc28 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    What a great outcome! You both look great!
  • moraldd
    moraldd Posts: 99
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • carrisaalejandre
    carrisaalejandre Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You started at my size! And my goal is your weight now! Omg I can't wait til I reach my goal! Congratulations on your loss you look so great!:)
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You both look wonderful!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Stories like yours inspire me to just work harder.
    I'm going for a jog right this second!

You look wonderful, and made amazing progress. Keep in being awesome! :heart:
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You two look like completely different people! So great :)
  • mercymarque
    Options
    wow... u look amazing. Thanks for sharing ur story and pictures of ur success. U will reach ur goal just keep doing what ur doing. Change is on it's.
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You both look fantastic!!! I looooove that pic of you in your old pants :D
  • TerezaToledo
    TerezaToledo Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    T, you look amazing! What an incredible journey you've had and what an awesome inspiration you and your dh are! You are rocking tose boots!!!
  • Lynnsie12
    Options
    You look fabulous and are such an inspiration. Congrats!
  • Love the pic of you in your old pants! Thanks for your inspriational story! Invicuts195 and me are also a husband and wife team. You guys rock!
  • lynn_hickey
    lynn_hickey Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love that pic of you in the big pants!!! That's a great visual of how far you have come!! Congrats to both of you!
  • wwmorrow
    wwmorrow Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look great! I LOVE the pants picture...that's fantastic. It's great that you and your husband did it together. :)
  • Dandawa
    Dandawa Posts: 97
    Options
    wowo
    those big pants look like they are eating you up
    so impressive
    congrats to the two of you
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Great story, and congrats to both of you. Looking great!
  • patrox247
    Options
    You guys are an awesome couple. My gf also inspired me to join MFP and we both are trying to hit our goal weights before the new year. I think it helps to have support from a person in your personal life.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Wow!! You guys look great!! You both have completely different energies too; more confidence or something. Lovely!
  • make_meup
    make_meup Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yall look amazing!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    This has to be one of the most wonderful success stories I have read! Not just the weight loss, which is amazing. But, that you and your husband did this together, and now you and your boys are enjoying an active, healthy lifestyle. This is what it's all about. WTG!
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Amazing! How'd you stay so positive throughout? You look stunning btw!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!