Ladies

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    No, probably only 30% of the time. I hate taking it off at night. I'd wear it more if I didn't have to take it off at night.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I can put my eyeshadow and eyeliner on in under a minute, so most of the time I put it on.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    At least 95% of the time. I don't feel fully dressed without a little makeup.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    When I'm going to work - yes..
    Weekends - no....unless I'm actually going somewhere besides the store which isn't likely
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I only wear it...i would say.. 2-3 days a week and thats only for a couple of hours. Mostly i go all natural. :smokin:
  • aphid
    aphid Posts: 47
    Options
    i only wear it for nights out, and occasionally if i feel bad about myself one day, then i like to dress up a bit to make myself feel better. i don't really have the patience to do it all the time, plus foundation and things tend to react badly with my skin.
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    I only wear makeup when I leave the house. That's around three or four times per week. It depends where I'm going though. If I'm going to somewhere casual and quick like the pharmacy then, I'll just wear some foundation and mascara. If I'm going out to dinner or the movies, then I'll get all dolled up.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Yes, if I leave the house I at least have powder on. I would feel naked without it
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I never wear makeup to work, unless I'm meeting with a client then its only mascara.
    If I'm going out to a bar/club or whatever I may wear a little more.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I do not wear it daily. If I don't want to put it on I don't.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    In certain moods or for special occasions, I'll wear makeup.
  • Honeycombs2002
    Honeycombs2002 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't wear makeup. I can't put eye makeup on at all lol.
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    It's none of my business, but I fail to understand why you would feel like a bum not wearing make-up. As long as you are clean (e.g. showered, teeth brushed) and reasonably neat looking (taking into account where you are going e.g. work vs. the grocery store), I don't see why not wearing make-up would equate to being "bum" like. If you want to wear make-up every day, that's fine, but it's certainly not required to leave the house.

Personally, I wear make-up to "go out," as well as for more important days at work (e.g. interviews, important meetings, giving workshops, and usually when teaching), but the rest of the time I figure my clean face is just fine. When I do wear make-up for work, it's usually just eye-liner, and eye shadow. If I'm going out I'll add mascara and lip-gloss. I never wear foundation, it feels seriously nasty on my skin.

Eyeshadow without mascara!?! Girrlllll
  • erindh87
    Options
    I wear a little eyeliner and mascara at work. On date nights I usually put on eye shadow as well. I have very little talent with make-up, so I don't put much on. Plus I'm just lazy. :laugh:
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I wear makeup -- but, not everyday. I feel like I look nicer when I do wear it... but, I usually oversleep and don't have time to put any on. I may wear it one day a week (most of the time, though, one day every two weeks).
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    No. I rarely wear it as I generally prefer it that way. It's a bit of a hassle putting it on in the morning, I can't rub my eyes (something I do without thinking sometimes) and I'm generally not all that great at it anyway. Plus, when my skins clear, I really like how I look without it.

I put it on for nights out (I really like wearing make-up and getting all dressed up on those occasions) and I have done for work and other events in which I look like crap without it (skin breakouts, tired eyes etc) Although, these past couple of days I went to work with not great skin (massive spot on chin) and didn't cover it up like usual. Didn't feel that great about it but surprise surprise my skin is back to normal now, and it was half gone within just 1 day. Last time I had a breakout, and covered it up every time I went to work, it didn't go away for over a week!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Do you wear makeup daily?

I do sometimes. I love, love, love makeup but am to lazy 50% of the time to even put it on. I do always wear mascara though. Just not everything else. Sometimes it makes me feel like a bum that I don't wear it daily.

It would be more accurate for me to say in a run of a year I may put on makeup.
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Only special occasions here. Fortunately, most of the women I work with don't wear makeup, so I don't feel that I need to either; and my skin is better if I avoid it. I don't really mind putting it on, but I hate having to take it off when I come home tired at night! And it would put a crimp in my recently started after-work workouts, too.
  • SammyKatt13
    SammyKatt13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I used to wear it everyday but my ex always thought I looked beautiful without it so I stopped wearing it. Now that we just broke up I havent cared enough to start wearing it again.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I wear makeup most of the time. I have forgot when going out. When I am home, I sometimes am too lazy to bother. My fiancee likes me better without it. I wear eyeliner, mascara and sometimes lip gloss.