NSV to end all NSVs (for me anyway)

Options

Replies

• WaltSeher
    Options
    First off, Congratulations on your AMAZING transformation! INCREDIBLE!

Second... to see you wearing a full suit (and a HELMET) makes me incredibly proud of you (and I don't even know you)... well done and thank you for riding SMART. The idiots around here (in NC where helmets are a nuisance and nearby SC where they aren't required) who ride in tshirts, shorts and a skull cap infuriate me with their stupidity... I don't even ride and I have more respect for myself (and other riders) than that.

You sir, are AWESOME.
    Thank you, I am VERY big on safety and one of the reasons I wanted to lose weight was because I REFUSE to ride without gear and not too many brands make gear in "big men's" sizing. I wanted to be able to have a choice and not be stuck with Joe Rocket and Fieldsheer.

I totally agree on all gear all the time. Even though I've lost weight, I'm still not small enough for the largest women's size that they make in Motocross clothes/gear. I've been wearing men's, and I'm glad I can find my size in that.

ATGATT FTW. Seriously, I don't even go on little jaunts on my bike without fully loaded gear. =)
    Wait I'm confused.... who's the little guy in the suit?
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    WoW - what a change. You look hot (I mean handsome kind of hot) in the leathers - ride safe!
  • meganbwright
    Options
    This. Is. AWESOME. I can't believe how different you look! Awesome transformation. And my favorite part, you actually ate delicious food :). Great job!!!!
  • sc1234
    sc1234 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Nice! Great job and love your outfit it looks great!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness!!!! you are amazing!!!! congratualtions on your determination to achieve this goal
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Wow! Made my day seeing what you accomplished. Way to go, be proud and ride that bike!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Wow. Your hard work shows! Congrats!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! and so inspiring!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Love the gear!!!!
  • kramalicious
    Options
    Wow , you look great! WTG! Like your dog, too!
  • anggxo
    anggxo Posts: 102
    Options
    ahhhhhh you look great! :) amazing job :D
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    YEAAAAAAH! Look at you, you're rocking that suit! Amazing job, so inspiring!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Ride safe!!! Just because it WILL go fast doesn't mean you have to ride it that way.
  • Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    Well done :flowerforyou: You look wonderful and have much to celebrate!
  • prinlea2000
    prinlea2000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Excellent NSV!
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a transformation!:flowerforyou:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Second... to see you wearing a full suit (and a HELMET) makes me incredibly proud of you (and I don't even know you)... well done and thank you for riding SMART. The idiots around here (in NC where helmets are a nuisance and nearby SC where they aren't required) who ride in tshirts, shorts and a skull cap infuriate me with their stupidity... I don't even ride and I have more respect for myself (and other riders) than that.

You sir, are AWESOME.

Thank you, I am VERY big on safety and one of the reasons I wanted to lose weight was because I REFUSE to ride without gear and not too many brands make gear in "big men's" sizing. I wanted to be able to have a choice and not be stuck with Joe Rocket and Fieldsheer.

From one of the "stupid" riders that ride helmet-less obviously infuriating people who don't even ride...I ride a cruiser and not a crotch rocket, so I have to ask...which Power Ranger are you? :laugh:

Just kidding. Not sure if you're area has the Cruiser pirate vs. Sports bike Power Ranger thing going on, but it's a running joke around here. Some take it too seriously and I hope you're not one of those.

Great job on the weightloss and you make that suit look good.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options

You sir, are AWESOME.

From one of the "stupid" riders that ride helmet-less obviously infuriating people who don't even ride...I ride a cruiser and not a crotch rocket, so I have to ask...which Power Ranger are you? :laugh:

Just kidding. Not sure if you're area has the Cruiser pirate vs. Sports bike Power Ranger thing going on, but it's a running joke around here. Some take it too seriously and I hope you're not one of those.

Haha, I am familiar with the whole Power Ranger thing. This suit is strictly for track days and all-day outings when the weather is nice. Otherwise I have an armored jacket, knee/shin armor that straps on under my jeans, gloves, boots, and helmet. I did like the green/white ranger, Tommy, when I was a kid though. I liked him cause I liked the idea of an unpredictable character who used to be a bad guy.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

You sir, are AWESOME.

Haha, I am familiar with the whole Power Ranger thing. This suit is strictly for track days and all-day outings when the weather is nice. Otherwise I have an armored jacket, knee/shin armor that straps on under my jeans, gloves, boots, and helmet. I did like the green/white ranger, Tommy, when I was a kid though. I liked him cause I liked the idea of an unpredictable character who used to be a bad guy.

Love the Tommy reference! :laugh:
  • SavannahMiddleton
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!