I am taunted by neighbours when I run up the street

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :angry: What @$$hats!! I am sorry you have such crap neighbors.

I like the idea of wearing headphones and ignoring them. If they don't get a reaction, they'll likely stop. Even if you aren't listening to music just wear the headphones, they won't know.

It is just infuriating when people are like that because you know dang well if the tables were turned they'd be yelling and screaming to not be talked to like that. :explode:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Stop running for 30 seconds. Walk back to them. Kick them right, square in the balls so hard they choke on them... Continue running with a huge smile on your face.
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Works drain cleaner + aluminum foil + mailbox = HAHA
    LOL, Sounds interesting. :)
  • nickhuffman74
    nickhuffman74 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    See I am the type of person that would get $200 bail money to a friend and then go teach them about my second favorite activity to do, boxing.

I cant stand people who want to put someone down for achieving because they cant do what you can do. Idiots!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    until your skinnyfat *kitten* can keep up to me for as long as I can run.. why not just STFU... I'd rather be what you call "fat" and healthy, than skinny and an *kitten*.

ug...

so sorry you have to deal with this BS... I think I'd hide, and not have half the courage you show. You are a hero in my eyes!