Plenty of Fish?

Options
12346»

Replies

• arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I tried that site a couple times for fun. Since I'm always busy using the internet sounded like a viable option. I found this....

1) 2 times I dated a girl went 3-4 dates then they blind side me about having a child...
    2) Seems alot of users don't update there profiles. Nothing like going on a first date and they posted a 5 year old profile pic and they look completely different.
    3) Weirdo's are more common then not
    4) Lots of trust issues. I'm guessing thats because 80% of guys on that site is just looking for a hook up. Sucks for people actually trying to use the site.

I gave up dating 2 years ago and dropped 95lb's. Single since then.
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I used POF and fell in love with a really awesome Marine. Dated for a while and then we went our separate ways (his decision).

Second time around went on a lot more dates and finally found Josh. We've been together for a year and a half and recently got engaged :) My experiences were really good, only one or two was not so great. Good luck to you!

As far as a username try something catchy and that will be easy to remember.
  • genchan
    genchan Posts: 28
    Options
    Been on it before and stayed on there for 2 years before I had finally given up. Plenty Of Fish? More like Plenty of GARBAGE! Yep! Waited patiently for TWO WHOLE YEARS BEFORE GIVING UP! LOL I guess women don't like men who are true to themselves. I'm starting to think that I'm too good for any of them. :D
  • hellokittymaui
    hellokittymaui Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    POF is fun. It just depends on *you* and what you are really, truly looking for.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I'm on there, it seems like only big black girls like me haha...
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Hahaha...my ex husband was on plenty of fish while we were married...what a douche