worst things ever in the world ever.....ever

Options

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    spiders for sure, or bugs with lots of legs YUCK.. Things with lots of holes.. omg,,,, trypophobiaaaa :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

aliens-kill-it-with-fire.jpg
  • RobKarmic
    RobKarmic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    **** spiders. I used to volunteer at the Arizona Herpetilogical Association I'd go to people houses and pick up snakes and lizards off their property and relocate them to the desert and my god I'd rather have to deal with a hundred rattlesnakes (very venomous and between it and gopher snakes(not at all dangerous) are the most common snakes to have to remove) than just a couple of decent sized spiders at home

TL;DR worked with venomous reptiles but **** spiders.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    My friend from England nearly had a heart attack when I told him that I have had a spider living in my car side mirror for years. I'm fine with him though. He's harmless!! :)

Spiders in my HOUSE on the other hand...shudder.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Nah, Jersey Shore is worse.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    666689d1345677000-huge-spider-banana-spider.jpg

Ewwww.....

Awww AWESOME!!! That thing looks cool as hell!!!!

worst thing for me is.... hair on the floor. 0_0 like when you cut your hair and its all over on the floor not attached to your head, ACLK it freaks me the fack out!!
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    All spiders in my house are automatically named Fred and we wave to them. Hi Fred!

(Not a joke. My dad started it and I continued the tradition).
  • kcoftx
    Options
    Forgot to quote the picture.
  • kcoftx
    Options
    btw, anytime you wanna sleep, just remember that this is out there

large-camel-spider.jpg

Is this a ... never mind, the link address shows up in the quote and I confirmed what I thought... a Camel Spider!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I don't mind spiders...when they're outside catching bugs and I'm unaware of them Otherwise, GET THE PESTICIDES!!!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Crabs and daddy long legs!! I'm terrified of them.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Crabs and daddy long legs!! I'm terrified of them.
    Daddy long legs are incapacitated if you blow on them though...they're so brittle. I've got issues with those big black ones that run fast....yikes!
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Let's just all take a moment to thank God that spiders don't fly.

Amen.

Ahhh that's what you think! I'd google it and post a picture, but I can't bring myself to google spiders. There's some that jump so far it's like flying, though. -shudder-

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!!! let's just pretend like this comment never happened...... :wink:

They are called Goliath spiders and I think they live in Australia. They nest in burrowed holes in the ground and jump into the air to catch birds for dinner. It sounds like something from a horror film, but there are many videos. I'm itchy everywhere thinking about spiders!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

<ORIGINAL PICTURE REMOVED DUE TO ABILITY TO SCAR YOUR MIND AND SOUL>

Is this a ... never mind, the link address shows up in the quote and I confirmed what I thought... a Camel Spider!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS???!!!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Black Widow spiders. i have to kill one or two every year in my garage. they make these big nests around the garage door tracks.

but worse than that, are Brown Recluse Spiders. their bite causes gangrene in the surrounding tissue, but unlike Black Widows, Brown Recluses are found in dark, dry places IN YOUR HOME... here's the freaky part (stop reading now if you don't want to be freaked out)...

they like to hide in your clothes in your closets. so you throw on a shirt or something and one is hiding in there, you get bit. you don't feel it at all. then a day or two later, it starts to swell like a mosquito bite and you don't think much of it, but by then the poison is already killing off the tissue around the bite. by the time you go to the doctor, the gangrene is spreading and they have to start cutting out the dead tissue to stop the spread. you end up with these terrible scars from a spider whose bite you didn't even feel.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Options

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
    I did read somewhere that those aren't nearly as big as they appear in this photo...its a camera trick (spider is much closer to the camera than the soldier's leg) Its still not great to think about, but here's a more accurate measure
    camel-spider.jpg
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
    I did read somewhere that those aren't nearly as big as they appear in this photo...its a camera trick (spider is much closer to the camera than the soldier's leg) Its still not great to think about, but here's a more accurate measure
    camel-spider.jpg

I don't think it was intentional, I think they were just taking a picture of the solifugid. You can also see the person's sleeve in the upper right of the photo.

Also, they're not spiders, not venomous, can't jump, can't scream, don't contain novacaine and whatever else nonsense people have been spreading.
    They are, however, very very fast. I think they're the fastest bug on the planet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solifugae
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    spiders.jpg
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Daddy long legs are incapacitated if you blow on them though...they're so brittle. I've got issues with those big black ones that run fast....yikes!

That's racist!!!! Athletes have done nothing to you, leave them alone!!!:mad:

jk
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Options
    That's racist!!!! Athletes have done nothing to you, leave them alone!!!:mad:
    :laugh: :laugh:

awww, now you asked for it...these are the 'big black ones" I meant. I think they're wolf spiders and have been showing up here and there in my house this fall as the weather gets colder (had them last year for the first time too). The freak me the hell out!! :sad:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP1TDtTseh9f-o_2N-FZhGHxxZfRWodTuGqq5rFNpX4HWjktzhrZ5Zmg