Looking for New Pals w/ 50+ Lbs to Lose

Options
1235»

Replies

• SHillier1983
    SHillier1983 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am still getting my head around the whole pounds thing but in New Zealand we use kilograms. So I have 25kg to lose (8.6 kg done already). So I think that is around 50-60 pounds. Feel free to add me I love having new friends!
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hey pug:

Start weight: 217
    Current weight: 206.3
    Goal weight (1st): under 200
    Ultimate goal weight: 135

Total pounds to lose as of now: 71.3lbs

Add me. I am 24 and I log in daily and truthfully even the bad stuff. I am also here on my second round. First time I started at 207 lost 5 lbs and quit. This time I will not quit. I ended up gaining the weight I lost plus 10 so I am not giving up so easily. I would love other ppl with the same goals. A little backround about me: I am divorced and engaged to the most wonderful man. All my weight is around my midsection. Everyone assumes I am pregnant when I am not. Ppl keep looking at my stomach not me. All everyone sees is my gut. I am on this journey for myself and only for myself. So feel free to add me if you like
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    I don't currently, but I did! I joined MFP in July 2011 and have lost nearly 68lbs in just under 16 months.

29yo Aussie girl
    Height 172cm 5'7.5
    SW 213lbs / 97kgs
    CW 145lbs / 66kgs
    GW 136lbs / 62kgs

I log daily, I workout a few times per week and I'm extremely motivated. I cannot rate MFP high enough and I have a public facebook page where I tell people about MFP and share recipes, motivation etc for others like us who want to become fit and healthy without spending any money (other than fresh food and maybe a gym membership). Congrats on you all making the decision to change your life :) www.facebook.com/beingthisgirl
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    Hi there, I am still getting my head around the whole pounds thing but in New Zealand we use kilograms. So I have 25kg to lose (8.6 kg done already). So I think that is around 50-60 pounds. Feel free to add me I love having new friends!

I was the same in the beginning (I'm an Aussie) but you start to talk in both languages after awhile ;)
    1kg = 2.2lbs
    1km = 1.57 miles

Welcome :)
  • anjydarling
    Options
    60 lbs to reach my goal weight of 180. Ha ha I thought I could do this without support in the beginning but I can feel myself sliding. Feel free to add me! I log on just about everyday :). I'm also doing the 30 Day Shred atm, so if anyone else is doing it, Add me! It's hard lol.
  • Jacquis59
    Options
    I know I've only got 40 to lose, but I'm with you all the way! I need accountability - someone to tell when I "f" up.
  • Lovey14
    Lovey14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Add me! I just started a week ago with really eating healthy and exercising. I've been on MFP 2yrs and just got back on track. I am trying to lose between 70-80 lbs so let's all motivate and support one another and we can do this together
  • Valm0n
    Valm0n Posts: 88
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;)

I'm 260 and aiming 199lbs :)
  • ezra1964
    Options
    Me too! 60 lbs to go!
  • karen4ever
    karen4ever Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started with 51 lbs to lose - 17th sept 2012

have lost 10 lbs in first 6 weeks

so still another 41 lbs to go

I'm heading for the healthy BMI of 25,
    But first things first I need to get out of the obese category and into being overweight..

I could do with a few friends, as I have none at the moment.
    Probably due to the fact this is the first day I have posted.

I wish everyone good luck in their journey :D
  • cre8ive1010
    Options
    I would love more supportive friends too. I just embarked on this journey after gaining 3lbs the last 3 months on Weight Watchers. I've lost 6lbs in only 2 weeks by cutting a lot of sugar out. Add me if you would like.

Crista