• stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    any food that is white and creamy like milk, sour cream, mayo
    Oh and pickled pigs feet
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Runny eggwhites and soft fat on meat/chicken (love cracklin though!)....it may have all the flavour according to the chefs but it's just nasty!

these exactly, but not much else
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I cannot stand a "hot _____ sandwich" - like a hot turkey sandwich - you know, the white bread stuffed with some roasted meat and covered in gravy. The thought of white bread made soggy by gravy literally makes me gag.
  • snoland81
    Options
    pretty much anything from Taco Bell disgusts me! Most fast food tastes good, but after I eat it I feel disgusting....not just because I realize how bad it is to eat it but because of how bad it makes me feel:( used to hate olives, feta cheese, swiss cheese, avocados, sweet pickles but after being prego I could make a meal of all of that. OH, also used to be disgusted by Biscuits and gravy....texture no thanks. When I was prego I fell in love with B's&G's by making them with dear sausage....go figure....NOW I can't eat anything dear related unless it's dear sausage gravy!! lol
  • Biggyzee
    Biggyzee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Goat's cheese, runny egg, and pork and soya milk
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Celery and asparagus. There are no forms in which these are even remotely tolerable.

Also: Cooked salmon, okra, bell peppers, sesame candy (the smell DX), and alcohol (except for Kahlua and Bailey's)

I also can't eat grapefruit or pork. I don't dislike them, I've never even eaten them.
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    Cooked peppers.
    Shellfish.
    Dark meat on chicken/turkey.
    Hot dogs.
    Eggs.

Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment.
  • threeohtwo
    threeohtwo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I love everything you hate. Espeically milk and nutella. OMG.
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    I HATE peanut butter

Even the smell of peanut butter makes me nauseated. My boyfriend loves to threaten me with a glob of PB when I tease him about something.
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    sausage, hot dogs, ground beef, liver, steak, egg yolk, molasses, carrots, tempeh, tofu, vegan dairy products, oysters, clams. It's a long list.
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Tofu
  • RixxyRikaa
    RixxyRikaa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Olives and peas...grossssss..
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Scallop potatoes, peas, canned veggies ( except corn and beets), onions, tomatoes, avacados, cottage cheese ( can't get past the texture), turnips.
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    twizzlers, snickers, lima beans, ham, mac and cheese, fish outside of sushi, cornbread, whole milk, celery, swiss cheese, string cheese, cooked greenbeans, chives, pie crust, liverwurst...
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Anything with pink slime in it!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Canned beans, tomato soup, split pea soup, organ meats, smoked oysters. Sundried tomatoes.