1181920212224»

Replies

• McAlyna
    McAlyna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, beets, cottage cheese and classic mustard.:frown:
  • emobarbie7
    Options
    anything that has lemon on it, sauerkraut,the cheese at restaurants that they light on fire (gross), chocolate syrup (yuck), biscuits and gravy
  • emobarbie7
    Options
    I love love love tofu lmao
  • Mickeyriv
    Mickeyriv Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Vegan cheese - smells and tastes like baby sick!
    Some of it does, for sure! Some brands (Daiya Shreds, especially the pepper jack style ones) taste pretty good and melt well.
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    I don't really find anything normal disgusting. I dont really like raspberries and non-fat cottage cheese but otherwise it's all sheep's brains and balut and stuff.
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I despise cilantro, I can taste the tiniest bit in food. It gags me.
    I also hate fake smoke additive.
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I have texture issues with most fruits and vegetables.
  • repulsiongel
    repulsiongel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i hate vegetables, most fruits, and berries. i'm trying to learn to love them so i can become a vegetarian.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    it would be a shorter list if you asked what i did like.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I live on a bay and I hate seafood. My boyfriend and his family love it.

One day for dinner we had steamed crabs in their shells. GROSS. We had to hack them and smack them and pull legs and such off to get at the meat.

i knew exactly where you were just from reading this!

i haven't had steamed crabs in over 2 decades, but i still have the memories of getting a bushel or two of them, covered in Old Bay seasoning while sitting on the porch with friends & family on a summer's evening, eating crabs and drinking beer (for those who drink) while the O's game plays on the radio. i think that's a memory that will be with me until i die.

PS - i liked steamed crabs, but was not a fanatic about them. eating them a couple of times a summer was good enough for me. not too many blue crabs to be found in Colorado though. wink: