Inter-racial or multicultural couples out there :)

Options
12346»

Replies

• mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    While on the topic.....does anyone's family have a problem with their interracial relationships?

Everyone on this thread so far seems to have great experiences, but I know I am not the only one that had a rough one.....

only when his mother was living with us... she is doesn't anymore though.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Im mexican.. ive never dated a mexican, nor latino in general.. always white , what can I say, im in love with white guys :smooched:

I'm into white guys myself :bigsmile: :love:

But it would be in my dreams to actually marry one *sigh* :ohwell:

I'm Asian. I've always been super jealous that I was not of mixed race, so thats why I want to marry and have hapa kids. LOL. Only problem that I'm finding is that I'm pretty picky - I do like my white men, however I'm a foodie and can't stand basic/bland guys in that department!

SICK horrific thing to say.

What happens when you have a "hapa" kid and the kid actually looks more asian than you?

I'm half asian/half caucasian but look more asian than my mother. You'd actually marry a white man to have hapa kids? SICK.

Twisted.

What are you going to tell your future "hapa" son if he turns out to look very asain.

Guess what peeps, sometimes "mixed kids" don't look mixed at all.

I don't.

This particular post just goes to show that one can be in a interracial relationship or want to be with someone of another race and still be very racist themselves.

I have two kids myself but I never would pick man based on what our "kids" might look like. I've gone out with my fellow asian guys, black, white...etc...

Never did I date them in hopes of breeding and producing more cute mixed kids. I would hate for a man to be with me because he is into asian or mixed asian women. In fact evey time I hear some man say that to me..he never gets a 2nd date. In fact, I cut a date short becuase a man said, "I love asian women."

I would want to be judged on me individually not on my race even if he worships at the altar of mixed asian women or whatever. I'd rather be with guy who lliked me because we had common interests..not because I fulfill some sick fetish.