End of the world Hurricane sandy

Options

Replies

• offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    we just had a 7.7 earthquake where I live,,is that the beginning...I think not...no one can predict when the end is,,just live life like every day is the last day of your life
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    if hurricanes are the end of the world, my world ended a dozen times already... says the crazy cajun girl right here.
  • Jongfaith
    Jongfaith Posts: 195
    Options
    That bird flu didn't quite pan out. Hope the next pandemic exceeds my expectations.
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    That bird flu didn't quite pan out. Hope the next pandemic exceeds my expectations.

Im ready for a zombie virus mmmmm i love meat!
  • running_mum
    running_mum Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think it will be a pandemic much like the bubonic plague or the spanish influenza. With all the traveling we do these days and how people tend to ignore one of the biggest rules we teach our children, to wash their hands. It's really only a matter of time.

when I am in the stalls of public restrooms, I count how many people wash their hands before leaving (I can hear the number of flushes vs sinks turning on). The numbers aren't good. My favorite is when I see a guy not wash his hands... and then I walk out of the bathroom and he's hugging his girlfriend, running his hands across her hair and holding her face... hah... so classy

That reminds me of a british comedy I watched where there was a mob of maybe 100 people waiting outside by the publics toilets. For everyone who did not wash their hands, when that person left the toilet, they would follow them around chant 'YOU DIDN"T WASH YOUR HANDS!" over and over

Was hillarious
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Funny how people think the end of the world is begun by a storm in America. Even in the end times America has to be central...

well when you are the biggest baddest boy in town it is natural to think everything revolves around you. :)

Lets add the words 'think' and 'you' between the words you and are.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think it will be a pandemic much like the bubonic plague or the spanish influenza. With all the traveling we do these days and how people tend to ignore one of the biggest rules we teach our children, to wash their hands. It's really only a matter of time.

Someone just watched "Contagion" 0.o
  • KeltaRose
    Options
    Is it wrong that I'm hoping for the end of the world? I mean I feel bad that most people will die, and possibly un-die.... but at the same time I remember those people that you look at and go "Really? That's the sperm that won?"
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Options
    Is it wrong that I'm hoping for the end of the world? I mean I feel bad that most people will die, and possibly un-die.... but at the same time I remember those people that you look at and go "Really? That's the sperm that won?"

The end of the world would be like a start over for god. Like creating a new painting and throwing the old one in the bin :)
  • Jongfaith
    Jongfaith Posts: 195
    Options
    yep! We could use a bit of weeding in the garden of eden these days.
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Mayans had no leap year, it's a modern day invention so the end already came and went a few years ago.

that's what the illuminati want us to believe.

ancient records have been uncovered that prove the mayans had a year in their calendar where they did in fact leap the entire time.

whoa this wasn't a joke. you's cray cray. :P

He is cray cray... Nothing like listening to a conspiracy theorist on a weight loss forum. The science shows that magnetic pole reversal is – in terms of geologic time scales – a common occurrence that happens gradually over millennia. While the conditions that cause polarity reversals are not entirely predictable – the north pole's movement could subtly change direction, for instance – there is nothing in the millions of years of geologic record to suggest that any of the 2012 doomsday scenarios connected to a pole reversal should be taken seriously. A reversal might, however, be good business for magnetic compass manufacturers.
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    According to God's word the Bible at Mathew 24:36 Concerning that day and hour nobody knows nor the angels of the heavens nor the Son,but only the Father......
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    yep! We could use a bit of weeding in the garden of eden these days.

WOW! Who knew Mfp had such comedians on here...this is one of THE MOST funniest thread I've EVER read!

:laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Mayans had no leap year, it's a modern day invention so the end already came and went a few years ago.

ancient records have been uncovered that prove the mayans had a year in their calendar where they did in fact leap the entire time.

He is cray cray... Nothing like listening to a conspiracy theorist on a weight loss forum. The science shows that magnetic pole reversal is – in terms of geologic time scales – a common occurrence that happens gradually over millennia. While the conditions that cause polarity reversals are not entirely predictable – the north pole's movement could subtly change direction, for instance – there is nothing in the millions of years of geologic record to suggest that any of the 2012 doomsday scenarios connected to a pole reversal should be taken seriously. A reversal might, however, be good business for magnetic compass manufacturers.

yes.. so true... the evidence that supports our theory "nothing bad will happen" is ... oh that's right... geological samples, guesstimation, and broscience... When I turn my tv on, the weather channel says it's sunny... while it's raining outside... but oh yea, I really believe that they have an accurate grasp on everything else that happens in nature... HAH
  • KeltaRose
    Options

yes.. so true... the evidence that supports our theory "nothing bad will happen" is ... oh that's right... geological samples, guesstimation, and broscience... When I turn my tv on, the weather channel says it's sunny... while it's raining outside... but oh yea, I really believe that they have an accurate grasp on everything else that happens in nature... HAH

Well, they can't put anything in the media that isn't true... LOL :laugh:
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Options
    The media say whatever they like as long as it makes people happy
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

they must have gotten their evidence from one of those research shows on the History channel... most likely Pawn Stars or Ax Men
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Options

they must have gotten their evidence from one of those research shows on the History channel... most likely Pawn Stars or Ax Men

Lol Most x rated shows make good money so why not :P
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Natural diasters come and go. If Dec 21 is indeed the end of the world what a show to watch.

Is there going to be a live broadcast? I want to set my DVR....
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    oh just stop!!