WWYD?: while vacuuming, you come across a cracker...

Replies

• dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,177 Member
    F. I call the dog over and point to it. Without the dog, I pick up and put the things in my pocket.

Forgot about our dog ( that's right I love her ) in my house any form of food doesn't stay on the floor long.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Call the dog. Watch dog eat cracker. Do 20 squats with the dog around my shoulders. Log dog squats and vacuuming.

This is what I shall do from now on. Lol.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    I would pick it up and toss it as an instinct. lol. No other thought in my head either, I would just automatically be like "Oh it won't work" and then throw it out.
  • Verity1111
    Wife should be happy you are vacumming and not care what u do with cracker!!
    I would probably do a or c
    Why? I mean one of them has to vacuum no? I don't see why she can't be irritated if she wants or vice verca. lol
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    I'd do what normal people do.

1) Run it over with the vacuum, notice it only skootched over a little but remains in the carpet.
    2) Run over it several more times, taking note that the only thing it does is move, not get sucked into the vacuum.
    3) (this will please all the fitness fanatics posting above me) Bend over and pick it up.
    4) Examine the cracker. Find that it's a perfectly normal cracker.
    5) Put it back on the floor and give the vacuum one more chance.

This! haha!!!
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    I have a beagle that takes care of this sort of thing.
  • Verity1111
    G: curse the fates as I realise why I just vacuumed a slice of cheese, tomato and pepper.

opens bag. assembles snack.
    Lmso You remind me so much of my friend Kelson
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    option E .........but it would never happen in my house as my dog would of sniffed it out first and ate it
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    A, but I'd use the vacuum to pick it up then switch it off over the bin :smile:
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    On a fitness site....... we're all too damn lazy to pick up a cracker? Really?

I would have instantly dropped to press up position, and sucked the cracker onto my lips, then done a spring forward and spit the cracker into the bin whilst executing a perfect burpee.
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    E, and rather than use the hoover to break it I would stomp on it myself = CRUMBS!!!!! well able to be sooked up by the hoover!
  • Verity1111
    On a fitness site....... we're all too damn lazy to pick up a cracker? Really?

I would have instantly dropped to press up position, and sucked the cracker onto my lips, then done a spring forward and spit the cracker into the bin whilst executing a perfect burpee.
    I knew some of those words lol
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Def E lol
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    There's no way a cracker would have made it, intact, to the point where it needed vacuuming. Between a mini pig and a dog, they will hoover up everything.

In their absence though, A.
  • 2012GBFAN
    2012GBFAN Posts: 124 Member
    Pick the cracker up people!! LOL!!! Clean as u go! Sorry clean freak here!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Who you callin' a Cracker?!?!

Racism rears its ugly head.
  • Ivy_leaves
    Ivy_leaves Posts: 103 Member
    Oh come on, everyone would E.
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    I'd do what normal people do.

1) Run it over with the vacuum, notice it only skootched over a little but remains in the carpet.
    2) Run over it several more times, taking note that the only thing it does is move, not get sucked into the vacuum.
    3) (this will please all the fitness fanatics posting above me) Bend over and pick it up.
    4) Examine the cracker. Find that it's a perfectly normal cracker.
    5) Put it back on the floor and give the vacuum one more chance.

Hahahahahaha!!! THIS!
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Call the dog. Watch dog eat cracker. Do 20 squats with the dog around my shoulders. Log dog squats and vacuuming.

doq squats and vacuuming is something I would be very worried about seeing someone post a burn from... it just sounds dirty
  • jjgirl76
    jjgirl76 Posts: 68 Member
    Yeah... I would first be completely shocked that they dogs had not eaten it before. And then would call one of the dogs over, point, and watch that cracker meet its doom.