WWYD?: while vacuuming, you come across a cracker...

1235»

Replies

• blueimp
    blueimp Posts: 230 Member
    Sadly, I'd have to be different -- I'd pick it up and toss it. Everything else requires too much effort :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    I'd do what normal people do.

1) Run it over with the vacuum, notice it only skootched over a little but remains in the carpet.
    2) Run over it several more times, taking note that the only thing it does is move, not get sucked into the vacuum.
    3) (this will please all the fitness fanatics posting above me) Bend over and pick it up.
    4) Examine the cracker. Find that it's a perfectly normal cracker.
    5) Put it back on the floor and give the vacuum one more chance.

This! But I'd crunch it up a little before I put it back to make it easier on the vacuum and the self esteem of the vacuum. I mean, really? How much failure is a vacuum supposed to endure?
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member

1) Run it over with the vacuum, notice it only skootched over a little but remains in the carpet.
    2) Run over it several more times, taking note that the only thing it does is move, not get sucked into the vacuum.
    3) (this will please all the fitness fanatics posting above me) Bend over and pick it up.

Yep this!! LOL
  • E...all the way!
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    You flick that somb!tich over in front of her chair, break it up and then call her in to the room pointing out her mess. As she walks out of the room pissed off you use the vacuum to push it under the chair and watch the dog try and get it as you walk after her while getting ready to play the game of getting the points back you just lost. Always fun trying to get the points back, you win and she wins in the end. :tongue:
  • None of the above. F...I call my dog over to eat it!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    E
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Id just kick it under the couch or call my dog to eat it
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    A.
    Or give it to my toddler who probably put it there in the first place. :tongue:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member

^^^^ This!!!