Why must people on this site be so cruel?

Options

Replies

• rydersgrammy1
    Options
    I must be extremely luck because I've never seen anyone act that way on MFP...

Best way to handle it is to ignore it... If you don't respond, they will go away...
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    A paragraph is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraph consists of one or more sentences. The start of a paragraph is indicated by beginning on a new line.

words, words, words, more words, words, words, words
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    You are ALL reported...except for the OP.
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Some people on this site are so overly sensitive I'm surprised they manage to make it through everyday life.

This!!
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcondiAqyG1rhqesoo1_500.gif

seriously.....damn you for beating me to this
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    There's a fine line between nice and unhelpful pandering. I like to err on the helpful, honest side. Nice is overrated.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I must be extremely luck because I've never seen anyone act that way on MFP...

Best way to handle it is to ignore it... If you don't respond, they will go away...
    *turns eyelids inside out and makes weird noises until you respond*
  • miketheman79
    Options
    Ya mean people suck! a lot of people won't talk to me cuz I look like a jerk but I'm not.
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Why must people on this site post the same useless topics?
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    A paragraph is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraph consists of one or more sentences. The start of a paragraph is indicated by beginning on a new line.

You stalking me JR?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Man young people are so mean, no wonder kids deal with so much crap nowadays.

I'm sorry OP, Empathy is not a thing a lot of people have when young, some sadly never gain it either.
  • _JR_
    Options

You stalking me JR?

Have we met? :glasses:
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I agree completely. However, you will always have people who take out their insecurities by trying to put other people down. It's how many people cope with their own issues. All we can do is take those comments with a grain of salt and move on. I burn more calories by thinking about meaningful posts than getting angry at someone's mean or inconsiderate posts.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    GreaterInternetTheory.jpg
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    This is gonna be one of those threads where the innocent victims come in and talk *kitten* about the alleged "meanies" from other threads. I just stubbed my toe on the irony! :laugh:

Don't forget about the part where they resort to calling all of us no-life unemployed amoral jerks living at home with our moms after claiming to be "oh so nice" all the time.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Interpretation and perception are a *****.
  • _JR_
    Options
    This is gonna be one of those threads where the innocent victims come in and talk *kitten* about the alleged "meanies" from other threads. I just stubbed my toe on the irony! :laugh:

Don't forget about the part where they resort to calling all of us no-life unemployed amoral jerks living at home with our moms after claiming to be "oh so nice" all the time.

Of course, we must also include that we're all grumpy because we're all hungry.
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    Well, I just give up. I am never going to the gym again for fear of being judged. In fact, I think I will never leave the house again. :cry:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I realize that it's not a perfect world, but seeing people put others down on this website really upsets me. I constantly see myfitnesspal members complain about people at the gym who aren't as advanced as them, or they put down the people who don't do the same exercises or have the same weight-loss method. Everyone loses weight differently, be it by cardio or weight lifting. I'm also tired of seeing rude threads that talk about another person's attire and if it's "wrong" for the gym. If they are having a successful work out it shouldn't matter what they wear. Some people can't afford nice shoes and clothes so please don't be so quick to judge. The only person you should worry about is YOURSELF. Unless someone at the gym is hitting you in the head with a weight or trying to trip you on the treadmill you should leave them alone. Just be courteous of others if they aren't bothering you.

That post is ironic, that's what that is. Irony.
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Gd0Yz.gif

god this is still cracking me up 5 min after i saw it. awesome gif lol