To my fellow shaved head guys (and the gals that love us)

Options

Replies

• Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Do you ever wake up in the morning really not wanting to shave at all, look in the mirror and think "Ah, I can go one more day" and skip shaving. then later on in the afternoon and look in the mirror and wonder WTF you were thinking by skipping shaving? Yeah, I'm having that day right now. I look like Rip Van Winkle!

Yes, or it's hat day!!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Not just anyone can pull off a bald head...but when a guy can and does,,, WOOO hot!

^ This.

I admire the people who can pull it off.
  • rickjrick
    Options
    Rogaine really doesn't work. If it did, no one would be bald...

Much as I love hair, I'm pretty sure people are bald because of Vin Diesel.

Vin Diesel doesn't have a damn thing to do with pretty much anyone shaving their heads.

He has EVERYTHING to do with male baldness. Without him why would anyone want to be bald????

No he really doesn't.
    Maybe among your circle of friends. Rogaine works for some people but not all. Sometimes baldness is a result of genetics. There are a lot of women who suffer from baldness. The wig industry doesn't exist just for fun and fashion. I was shaving my head before you ever heard of Vin Diesel.
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    I'm with the "Smooth head, scruffy face" group!!!
  • Unchained_by_Grace
    Options
    I try to stick to twice a week...face and head actually. I like to watch them race to see which grows faster. I can get bad razorburn on my face if I do it more often than that and I would hate to see how my head would respond.

Check out the Head Blade. It's an awesome razor made just for the head! No nicks or razor burn ever:) Just silky smooth........

YES. Head blade is awesome. Use their HeadSlick shave cream also. Good stuff!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Not just anyone can pull off a bald head...but when a guy can and does,,, WOOO hot!

this is soooo true!!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    haha yes... I just cut mine back off... but that was after waiting forever to trim it, messed up and had to shave it
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My husband has a GORGEOUS full head of hair, and he got bored with it and Bic'ed it all off last week, I thought he was going crazy. Something about shaved heads make men look so much meaner...My husband is the sweetest guy ever, but now he looks like he enjoys curb-stomping people...It's kinda sexy, lol!

my husbands the same, he's got a nicer temperment than me, and has gorgeous thick hair which he has shaved off since he was 15! usually to a 0.5. but it's funny watching the different reaction towards him on the odd occasion that he doesn't get round to shaving it off. I have actually seen old ladies cross the street to avoid him!
  • Bigmitch41
    Bigmitch41 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Couple of times a week for me, tbh I wouldn't want hair now, I've been hair free for about 15yrs & it's my trade mark lol. :glasses:
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options

Not exactly true.............I love to shave it:)
    [/quote]

We're still talking about heads, right?!?! lol
  • rickjrick
    Options
    I shower before bed and shave my head with a razor in the shower. Used a "headblade" razor until I figured out how to do it with a Mach 3. Then in the morning I redo the head with a nice norelco tripple head razor. It used to make my head red in spots, but I've trained my scalp. It gets used to the norelco. After that it's easy to do a touchup any time of day.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Ug I hate bald guys.

Wow. Hate? That's harsh.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    ehh bald guys are ok I guess:)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I love it when hubby shaves his head and grows out his goatee. He looks so hot when he does! He always grows his hair back in the winter and has a full beard because of the cold.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Ug I hate bald guys.

There's a troll for every thread isn't there lol
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Lol I like my husband to shave his head every day but I realize what a pain in the @$$ it is.
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Bald guys have fun at strip clubs. Or so I'm told............
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Bald guys are hot! Not the ones with halo hair though. If you are going bald, shave that fuzz on off and look younger!

^this is true^ I shave my man's head to keep him young! He doesn't wear the horse shoe look to well :huh:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    My profile picture here is about a week in from my last shave.
    i don't shave it with a razor for this reason. i go with clippers and no guard, that way i can clip it on a weekly basis, instead of shaving daily.

What he said. I don't razor ever...I don't even razor my face lol, and God forbid I use one on my neck. Clippers for the win!
    ehh bald guys are ok I guess:)

Such passion!!

:)
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    my boyfriend is bald and i love it. i think bald guys are hot! i think trying to pretend you have enough hair to cover it makes you a poser and that's pitiful.... (((my ex was ridiculous with his last tufts of hair lol)))