Replies

• HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    At the time of the month xxx I got naki the rest of the time haha z
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    At any point, whenever I feel like wearing them. I've never heard a complaint or been denied yet. I guess I'm just hot enough to pull it off? :tongue:
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I wear what I like, a man wouldn't change his underwear to look good for you. I run on the same theory if my style of underwear would make you not want me than you're too shallow and stupid to deserve me.
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I was laughing until I was crying reading this.

I sooooooooooooooooooo want to say something about my mother and if I were in a car wreck.....but I will leave y'all to carry on.

This made me giggle, my mother told me that too!! :smile:
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    The responses are all so funny I don't even know where to start high-fiving people for their wit! LOL

Honestly, I believe in being your true self in any relationship, from day one. How's he gonna feel in a year when you finally think "to heck with the thong panties, I'm wearing full booty panties today" and he sees you and thinks, "honeymoon's over" or "wow, talk about false advertising".

Dr Seuss said it best. (I'm paraphrasing since I didn't look up the exact quote). 'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter, don't mind.'
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I wear what I like, a man wouldn't change his underwear to look good for you. I run on the same theory if my style of underwear would make you not want me than you're too shallow and stupid to deserve me.

God please tell me I'm not the only girl with a perverted bf....
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    "full heiney"panties?! Never unless its boy shorts
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    They all look good on the floor. It's not like I ask a woman to model for me....it's usually a trail of clothes coming from the living room/kitchen, into the bedroom. I'm more concerned about her performance than the type of panties she's wearing. That said, if she's going to prance around the house in them, I'd prefer they were at least boy short style if she's not wearing a thong, but in the end, wear what's comfy, but please do break out the fancy stuff from time to time as a treat.
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I would say NEVER but then again if that's what makes you comfortable there are some very sexy styles which I might be flattering
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I like the hipsters.....just sayin
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I really can't believe that the success of a relationship would depend on the type of draws you wear :huh:

I LOVE my boyshorts/hipsters/cheekyshorts - they are "full booty coverage" I would suppose (I have a little cheek peeping out)... They are what I like to wear... My husband doesn't wear them... I do... But he has comment on several pair that he really likes!! Boy shorts make your *kitten* look cute! Same effect that a pair of yoga pants has on your *kitten*. I love 'em!!

I RARELY do thongs... I go commando more often than wearing a thong... The only time I wear a thong is when I match them up with some sexy lingerie... but even then, they are only on for a few minutes...:wink:

I do HATE "granny panties" though... Anything that comes up to or above the belly button should be burned IMO - but if you like 'em... Rock those bad boys!!! *kitten*! Who am I to say what makes you feel sexy!

ETA LOL at "my husband doesn't wear them, I do".... WTF :laugh: anyway...
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Full coverage? Are we talking granny panties or low cuts? I wear low cuts/bikini/boyshort underwear and they all cover my butt. I've never had a problem. lol
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    The only time I wear granny panties is when it's that time of the month or I am doing some sort of vigorous physical activity and need to be completely comfortable not having to pull a string out of my crack all day.
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    I think the day you become a granny... thts when you should wear em' ... lol

Until then FREEDOM!!
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a granny....let's not be trash talking the grannies here...LOL. I can't pull off a thong without surgical intervention to remove, but I like to rock a little lace now and then :)
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a granny....let's not be trash talking the grannies here...LOL. I can't pull off a thong without surgical intervention to remove, but I like to rock a little lace now and then :)

LOL.... - I like this gal!! :laugh:
  • superkel317
    Options
    "Granny panties" should never, NEVER be worn unless you are a grandma, and even then, you can still be a hot grandma and wear sexy panties. Maybe it's just me, but I like looking cute and no one looks cute in granny panties. No one!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    If by 'full heiney" you mean granny panties or tighty whities, the answer is never. I don't even own any.

Boyshorts and hipsters, where's there's still a decent amount of cheek hanging out....Day 1.

If the guy is more interested in the panties I'm wearing, and not what's underneath them, we have a problem.
  • laprovocateur
    laprovocateur Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    During PMS and the resulting evil twin, TOM. They are basically multicolored, possibly lace-bedecked "Do Not Enter" signs.

Or when your rear is so wide and/or round that wearing a thong seems slightly redundant
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I don't mind that my wife wears her full back stuff all the time. That way I can have the sexy stuff to wear myself. :tongue:

Wonder if these stiffs in ties next to me in this meeting know I have one hot f--king pair of lace panties on now.

Hah, that's.... wait... What? :noway:

mudz9.jpg