Friday HOT topic! At what point in a relationship

12345679»

Replies

• lol!!!! if you actually fit them you need to lose fat on your bottom!!!! I tried them once cause I bought them without reading the package and didn't notice they were full , and they sagged!!!!! :P
  • NEVER! A year with my boyfriend, and I still wear sexy lingerie every single day!

Makes me feel sexy and good about myself. and he can wait to rip my clothes off when we get home.

I think it's important to make the effort always and keep the relationship hot.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    These are so uncomfortable! The bunch up in the back and are impossible to wear with skinny jeans. I'm always looking for the point in a relationship where it's appropriate just to skip underwear all together.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Who says panties that cover your butt have to be unattractive or boring?
    You gotta find the right ones ;)
  • Who says panties that cover your butt have to be unattractive or boring?

That's very true.

My boyfriend likes frilly and lacy ones, the ones that cover half the cheeks ;)
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member

That's very true.

My boyfriend likes frilly and lacy ones, the ones that cover half the cheeks ;)

Same here, the cheekie ones he goes gaga over. That and anything see-through or lacy
  • Never ever ever ever.. EVER x
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Are "full heiney" panties acceptable and ok... and not relegated to only being worn on "laundry days"

full heiney panties? Are they what we would call 'Bridgets' in the uk?

^THIS. Favorite. Movie. Ever.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Never. Ever. Ever. Unless you just had a baby.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Are "full heiney" panties acceptable and ok... and not relegated to only being worn on "laundry days"

are boy short undies in with that?

I'm a thong gal, but my hubby loves cheeky shorts and boy short undies. One pair goes about 4 or so inches under my naval, I call them "my grannies". Its weird for a thong gal to wear butt panties.

My cousin is an ex stripper. She regrets her life and is trying to be a good mother and more godly. So she lives in real granny panties! up to her boob grannies! She finds it hilarious, so does her hubby.
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    I don't know that my current boyfriend has ever even noticed my underwear... Past boyfriends always made comments about how cute or sexy they were or whatever... Guess it depends on the guy.

Boyfriend just wants them OFF. Doesn't matter what they are.
  • :tongue: lol...never
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Wow. Was there ever a time when men weren't picky little pansy *kitten* and women wore their sexiness as a state of mind and attitude, and not a state of *kitten* coverage? Last time I checked, all panties come off at the same rate. Who gives a *kitten* haha.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member

Exactly.

I wear thongs on most days but I do enjoy wearing sexy lacy cheeky panties that cover only half my bum.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Wow. Was there ever a time where men weren't picky little pansy *kitten* and women wore their sexiness as a state of mind and attitude, and not a state of *kitten* coverage? Last time I checked, all panties come off at the same rate. Who gives a *kitten* haha.

LOL Good point! :happy:
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    At any point, whenever I feel like wearing them. I've never heard a complaint or been denied yet. I guess I'm just hot enough to pull it off?
    I wear what I like, a man wouldn't change his underwear to look good for you. I run on the same theory if my style of underwear would make you not want me than you're too shallow and stupid to deserve me.

YES AND YES.
  • angeljooonesx
    angeljooonesx Posts: 4 Member
    I love frenchies! But when I do taekwondo or I'm at the gym etc. comfort comes first!
    It's a no brainer :)