Calling all MEN... Get in here now!!

Options

Replies

• vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!

lol..you must be a pleasure to date. The word c-unit comes to mind...LOL!!!

And you're using MFP to "persue" guys?
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Never. Not even once. Almost did in the Fast and the Furious when they crashed that Charger...

That hurt my feelings, too. :sad:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    a movie that made me cry, with so much laughter though (I literally was crying from laughing too much) was in the Wedding Singer, where Julia Goulia was waitressing and she hit one of the guests in the head with the cocktail tray.

It was out of nowhere and I just busted up laughing and couldn't stop laughing. I could picture that happening in real life since I was in the restaurant business:laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FitnessPal4L1f3
    FitnessPal4L1f3 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The fastest way to make me tear-up is watch any video surrounding/involving 9/11. I was US Air Force Active Duty 1991 to 2003.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0tzBVOEBto

OR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7C2bUazQN8

OR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oOW-1OwtCA&feature=relmfu

OR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJfBilvJkyU
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm not a dude, but I lift heavy things, box and laugh at fart jokes. Does that count? Anyway, have any of you seen Immortal Beloved (the Beethoven movie) with Gary Oldman? I'm a mess with that one!

P.S. I love this thread!!!
    P.S.S. Manly men with sensitivity? SO HOT!

OK. As you were...
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Seven pounds for me! damn u will smith:angry:

This one always ummm makes my allergies kick in
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Seven pounds for me! damn u will smith:angry:

This one did it for my hubby.....actually the 3 of us ended up on the floor huddled in some end of the world embrace sob fest.
  • tae467
    tae467 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm not too proud to admit that I bawl at movies. In no particular order

Green Mile
    Forrest Gump
    Castaway
    Apollo 13 (I think I have a Tom Hanks bromance going on)
    50 First Dates

There's more, but my manliness is starting to suffer :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • sergiotacchini
    Options
    The two that get me blubbing everytime are ET and Marley & Me, everytime I sob like a baby!!
  • John2347
    John2347 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    marley and me for sure... having had a dog and having to watch the progression almost to a T with the movie killed me
  • myth4ever
    Options
    Tombstone.....When Doc is laid up talking to Wyatt about moving on....Damn Damn Damn!!!!
    Million Dollar baby (refuse to watch it now) Damn U Clint....this isn't like The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!!!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    J.T. - Made for TV movie which they used to show around Christmas when I was a kid.

Brian's Song

But really, Hollywood knows how to push my buttons. I practically tear up on cue when the music starts for the "sad moment" of a movies.
  • TimmyT66
    Options
    Ghost
    A Wonderful Life
    Armageddon

The list goes on and on find it very easy to cry not proud of it but can't really help it
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    7 pounds
  • SeaJenni
    SeaJenni Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My extremely masculine, bad a** ex-husband cried watching Iris. I think it is because it reminded him that his parents are getting older. I cried, too, and I'm not a crier. He also cried when he read Old Yeller to the kids.
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Armagedon all the way!
  • Valm0n
    Valm0n Posts: 88
    Options
    Well the list is quite long.... But I guess some of the top-ten would be Forrest Gump and Million Dollar Baby.

and I cried when Loki killed Coulson :-(
  • Damion72
    Damion72 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Only one movie ever made me shed a tear.... My Life with Michael Ketton. He's dying of cancer and makes films for his unborn son.
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lp27etmLR31qmimtco1_1280.png Not a movie. this episode. Kills me. More than any show movie or any fictional thing. Had a best friend who was killed ina drive by.. "my screw up"- Scrubs.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Screw_Up
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That one scene in Dirty Dozen where Bronson is dumping gasoline and grenades on the Nazis down in the bomb shelter.....always brings a tear. Beautiful.