MFP Drama that makes me lol....

Options

Replies

• skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options

You forgot the snobby intellectuals and spell check police who're always correcting and condescending

inoright? Telling us hour grammer is wrong and we should go back to kindergarden...lol..whose stupid now!
    You mean it doesn't bug you when they LOOSE weight and their pants are LOSE?
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Please, NO purging allowed, this is a purge free zone, OH.... friends list on the purge, heck if they haven't logged in for the last 12.75 days, they are history!!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I could see that you have that whole Wednesday Adams thing going on. Love it!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Its only funny because its TRUE!!
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Love this thread, definitely made my day lol
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I could see that you have that whole Wednesday Adams thing going on. Love it!

Are you talking to me? LOL
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    i'm unsure what a creeper is exactly

I just wanted to answer this question but people already did :grumble: But let me reiterate

minecraft_fanart___creeper_by_devburmak-d3e1qb8.jpeg
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    It amazes me that people can be so full of themselves that they set rules for having friends. What kind of conceited *kitten* does that?
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Almost every request i get is blank but i still accept them, i have no reason not to and so far i haven't had any problems with any of them.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    OMG I needed this laugh!!!!
    You might have missed the rant a few days ago about horrible MFP'ers who don't have an avatar, or don't put up an avatar of themselves.

I think I'll update my profile too. Only accepting friend requests if you send me your absentee election ballot to complete on your behalf.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I love it when people create drama between peeps on here. I take my peeps on my FL seriously... If you're on my friend list, I'm going to stalk your *kitten* and honestly be your friend, but when dumb *kitten* start creating drama on here because they are twelve and their ball sack hasn't dropped or her boobs aren't as big as mine, that's when I turn into the hulk mfp *****.

Other than that, nothing! :)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    It amazes me that people can be so full of themselves that they set rules for having friends. What kind of conceited *kitten* does that?

<---- this conceited *kitten*. And IDGAF.

IDGAF3.jpg
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    1) The "don't request me as a friend without a message" people.
    It doesn't bother me if I get a FR without a message. I either assume it was from what I have on my profile or they just like pools. I'll admit I like getting them since it feeds my curiosity. :)

2) The "I only accept friends who have an open journal people".
    I can understand. But again doesn't bother me either way.

In the end I'd just like supportive and active connections :bigsmile:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I did put the "no blank friend requests" on my profile but that is my only request. The last thing I need is to accept [another] blank request from a screen name I do not recognize and they immediately go in asking for naked pictures.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options

Don't forget the "I am no longer accepting friend requests at this point in time" people. The "populars"

haha...really??? How many FR's are these people getting and what are they doing that they have to announce they are no longer accepting friend requests??

It's like those people on facebook that have to let you know every move they make all day.

How is that the same thing? They just don't want to be friend collectors. The purpose of this is to be supportive of their current friends when their lists get overly large.
  • MissPreciosa
    MissPreciosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This made me chuckle...Thanks, so needed it!

BTW...I accept all friends requests too...no restrictions :-)
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    LOL you make me lol...
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    So far I've accepted everybody, but I don't remember who they all are. Am I supposed to? Because if I don't remember them, how am I going to know when it's time to purge them?
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    ..... Well, I am a guy who don't often post on the forums and on a typical week get about 10 Friend Requests. ...

Joined Feb 2012

You call that not posting often?
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    reading internet forum drama burns 0.4 calories for every post you read... don't forget to log it people!
This discussion has been closed.