30 day shred level 1 5/11-14/11

Options

Replies

• knittingwitch
    knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    okay looks like I haven't been reporting in My starting weight was 184 at the the end of level 1 i weighed 183. at the end of level 2 I weighed 179p.
  • knittingwitch
    knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    today is my first day on level 3 that was a great workout!!!
    I am using 4p weights.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    7 days in :smile:

7daysbna.jpg
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Started 30ds yesterday, currents are:

cw-202.8
    gw - 150 (PLEASE GOD)

current measurements:

waist - 42
    thighs - 47
    chest - 43
    arms - 18

I can do this and I will do this!. Loving this DVD tho, its like having a personal trainer in your own home with her barking at you to not take a break! LOVE IT!
  • jschraeder
    jschraeder Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Today is my day of rest. Did 4 days on level 1. I can feel the muscles in my abs and arms- Love it- But my weight went up by about 0.8 lbs. Upsets me, I guess I need to tape myself to see any changes.
  • n2thenight24
    Options
    Today is my day of rest. Did 4 days on level 1. I can feel the muscles in my abs and arms- Love it- But my weight went up by about 0.8 lbs. Upsets me, I guess I need to tape myself to see any changes.

Mine went up exactly the same amount, but I've lost 3.5 inches all together anyway!
  • Jeej0
    Jeej0 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day three done, still burns but pushing through it.
    I see all talking about the weights you use, all I have are my Zumba toning sticks, do you think this is alright or should I invest in something heavier?
  • fragrantair
    Options
    I just finished day 1! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but the weights tire me out even though I am holding 3 lbs =P Can't wait to get stronger..
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Day 7 in the challenge for many it maybe day 1 or day 10 ! However i see that everyone is making great success !! Keep up the great work.
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options

7daysbna.jpg

Looking goo you can really see the difference
  • Mari82chicago
    Mari82chicago Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am only on day 4 even though we started at same time. I work 12 hour shifts so it's very tough. Will be on day 5 Monday!! It was a hard workout yesterday especially after doing 15 regular pushups I felt the burn more!! Everyone seems to be doing great! I hope I get results
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    Finished L1D8 today! I haven't taken a picture of myself for 'before' but I think I should. I'll take a photo tomorrow morning & we'll go from there!
  • Jeej0
    Jeej0 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done made it through all of the bicycle crunches!!
  • waterhizzle
    Options
    Took a break yesterday (was lazy, I really should have just sucked it up and done it!) but back on it today, did Day 7 Level 1...not feeling stiff at all any more and starting to really get into the routine. Tomorrow I'm going to try to do normal push ups and see how it goes...

Keep it up guys :)
  • tippett610
    tippett610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 this morning....

SW 171
    CW 170

Thigh 22 (-.25)
    Arms 12 (-.25)
    Waist 33 (same)
    Bust 36 (same)
    Hips 46 (same)

I can tell a difference but I think the changes are in spots that I am not measuring. I am taking a break tomorrow.
    Hope everyone had a great weekend.
  • Mari82chicago
    Mari82chicago Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ok so Im on day 5 today and its also my weigh in for MFP and I gained 1.2 lbs ughh , you know how long it took me to just lose that much and I gain it back?! Thats very discouraging. I know it can be muscle who knows since Im only on day 5. ughhhh
  • tippett610
    Options
    Ok so Im on day 5 today and its also my weigh in for MFP and I gained 1.2 lbs ughh , you know how long it took me to just lose that much and I gain it back?! Thats very discouraging. I know it can be muscle who knows since Im only on day 5. ughhhh

It will come off just hang in there, the muscle you are building will start getting burning the fat :) and you are going to look a lot smaller even if the weight stays the same.
  • tippett610
    Options

7daysbna.jpg

You look GREAT!!!

Are you just doing the Shred? If not, what else are you doing :) Just curious I am on Day 11 and I don't see that much of a change.
  • n2thenight24
    Options

7daysbna.jpg

You look GREAT!!!

Are you just doing the Shred? If not, what else are you doing :) Just curious I am on Day 11 and I don't see that much of a change.

I am only shredding, I just did my measurements today and have lost 7 total inches already. I'm also staying within my calories and macros :smile:
  • n2thenight24
    Options

It will come off just hang in there, the muscle you are building will start getting burning the fat :) and you are going to look a lot smaller even if the weight stays the same.

Just wanted to add that I gained in the first few days as well, I think it's just water from sore muscles, I weighed myself yesterday after a rest day, and was at the lowest weight I've been yet.