TAT'S

Options

Replies

• NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I like them. I have two. My first was a thin, black tribal armband. Second is a quote on my ribs.
    I work at a bank and visable tattoos are against the dress code, but mine are fairly easy to hide.

by 2014 that is going to be illegal :) I cant wait.
  • danimal5867
    Options
    I have not joined the tattoo brigade as of yet. My wife, my daughters, and my two son-in-laws all have them. My grandson will likely have one before I get around to it. I guess I'm just stubborn enough to focus on redesigning my body and physique from the inside out.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    The left side of my torso is covered in a 12" dragon. Ive got a couple others, but thats my favorite. I want more tats, just haven't completely decided on what yet.
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    HOT, but NOT on the face or neck.
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Don't have any. Never will. If someone wants to get inked up, it's their choice and body.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have 4, and getting a back piece done in 2 weeks. They all have personal meanings to me and well, they're addicting too. I'm a manager at a bank and they're really easy to hide, except the ankle when I wear a dress or skirt, but still never had a problem! To get a tat or not is a personal decision, some love them, others don't. In the end, it's all about what you want!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I think if someone wants a tattoo,they should have one.but,they should also remember that you cant undo a tattoo.make it something you can live with the rest of your life.

like when i get to my goal im getting this.

18y7uu.jpg

this will be my first and only tattoo ever... its just to figure out the colors i want.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I have 3 myself and getting my 4th done around Christmas time(if I make my goal). My first is a cluster of stars on the nape of my neck, 2nd is a lotus flower on my calf and the 3rd is "always love me a little" in french on my ribs.
  • IDCY843
    IDCY843 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    love them. I have Garfeild, Arlene, Odie and a nice big red back spider on differant parts of my body, My next will be Betty Boop. They are all easily hidden if I wish. Nooooooo to the face tattoos for me!! If it was easy to post photos here, I would.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I like them. I have two. My first was a thin, black tribal armband. Second is a quote on my ribs.
    I work at a bank and visable tattoos are against the dress code, but mine are fairly easy to hide.

by 2014 that is going to be illegal :) I cant wait.

Why would it be illegal? Tattoos are a choice. When you get one, you should put careful consideration into where you're putting them. I didn't tattoo my wrists thinking that it would never stop me from getting a job or that I wouldn't have to cover them up. It's all a part of the responsibility of having a tattoo. Employers shouldn't make judgments off your tattoos on what kind of person you are, but if it's dress code to cover them or to not have them visible, that's up to the people that sign your paycheck. Not the government.
  • jdressel
    jdressel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have one, and want more!
  • x__chrissy__x
    Options
    If you are hot enough to pull it off....then yes!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Since I am older than dirt, I can tell you that they fade and stretch if you gain weight.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I have six, or 14 depending on how you look at two of them. I love all of mine so if you really want one get it but if you are unsure then don't do it.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Noooo Tat's are just dumb..... Okay I wont be sarcastic.

Get ink'd the **** up! As long as its something you believe in or means something to you go for it! Don't judge me because I have ink and I wont judge you for not. This is my body, not yours. Am I right?
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    love tattoos. I have 3 and plan to get more
  • JBWILLOW
    JBWILLOW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    HOT! The more the better
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos.
    When I finish with my book I want to get my main character's name tattooed on my inner wrist.
    Because it matters, like, you know...a lot.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I have 28 hours on my leg so far, I need another 4 to complete the pieces, I will then move onto my sleeve.
  • x__chrissy__x
    Options
    Noooo Tat's are just dumb..... Okay I wont be sarcastic.

Get ink'd the **** up! As long as its something you believe in or means something to you go for it! Don't judge me because I have ink and I wont judge you for not. This is my body, not yours. Am I right?

THIS^^^^

I have one on my foot that I LOVE! I think its tasteful and beautiful. I think guys with tats are just freaking HOT! LOVE THEM!