TAT'S

Options

Replies

• rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have a full sleeve, both calves tattooed, and various other ones. :) I don't regret any. I've gotten a few reworked by another artist, but no regret. I love them.
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    If you are hot enough to pull it off....then yes!

wut.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I don't have any significant reason to get tatted... I'd like one, but I don't want to put anything. I have a couple friends that are fully covered, and I don't care. It's your decision and your body do what you want. Pretty much what he looks like minus the stache, lol.

44965696249410553_ZUzMiZOB_c.jpg
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have two (Eye of Horus and a Gandhi quote, "There are no goodbyes", as a memorial for my late-fiance), with plans for two more down the road.

My "rules" for tattoes are simple:
    1. No names, my uncle still regrets the "Dolly" tattoo he got at 17, especially since he hasn't been with or seen "Dolly" in the 43 years since then, lol.
    2. Placement if you have or hope to have a professional job is important. Mine are easily hidden by work clothes and no where that would stretch with weight fluxuations.
    3. Only get something if you think about it for a long time, never waiver and is something you won't be embarassed to have when you're 60.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I am probably a bit older than most of you. I have seen what tats look like when you start sagging and the skin stretching. It is not pretty. As long as you understand that or if you don't plan on getting old,then go for it. I have to say that I never met a 70 something that says....Hey wanna see my tat? Damn I wish I had more. Just my observations....YMMV.
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    HOT, but NOT on the face or neck.
    I LOVE my neck tattoos. I always get tons of compliments on them :)
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    Options
    I am probably a bit older than most of you. I have seen what tats look like when you start sagging and the skin stretching. It is not pretty. As long as you understand that or if you don't plan on getting old,then go for it. I have to say that I never met a 70 something that says....Hey wanna see my tat? Damn I wish I had more. Just my observations....YMMV.

I met a lady a few months ago who just got her arms both covered at age 80. They are gorgeous. I admire her SOOO much for doing that :) She's a very proud woman, and shows them off all the time.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options

HpdXP.jpg
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I have 8 but no one would even know it because they are places like my hip, and rib cage, ect...I want 4 more as of right now! Who cares about other peoples opinions on them...If you want some, get them! No, you know what? Even if you don't want them, you should get them because I love them!!! :bigsmile:
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    Options
    This is one of mine.

2012-07-04_125132-1.jpg

I have plans for more.

I'd get that fixed. There's no depth and the shadowing is weak on it. Over all it looks kind of weak. That's just my input on it.

i doubt he wanted your opinion
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    Options

HpdXP.jpg

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I have 4, and about 6 more planned. I love them and think they are sexy as hell on both men and women. But, it's a very personal choice and to each his own.

(One small note: 's is possessive....it should be "Tats") :smile:
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    This is one of mine.

2012-07-04_125132-1.jpg

I have plans for more.

I'd get that fixed. There's no depth and the shadowing is weak on it. Over all it looks kind of weak. That's just my input on it.

i doubt he wanted your opinion

Lol, I'm a girl!! But thanks, you know what they say about opinions!
    And I'm assuming that dude was trying to be sarcastic or funny.
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few tattoos and I love each and every one of them! I say go for it!
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I don't care what one person puts on there body as it does not affect me whatsoever. However, I think tattoos are most beautiful on women.

**As more of a form of moving artwork**
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of indifferent. If people want to get them, more power to them, but they're not for me. While there are people and/or events in my liife that are extremely significant, to try to boil each down to some representative symbol would be impossible.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options

HpdXP.jpg

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok you found 3, I am not impressed. If you want a real response go to your local senior center. There you will find dozens of us OFs that believe as I do. 10 to 15 years from now the great medical trend will be laser tat removal.
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I have 36 or 37 tattoos and have lost count but I think they are beautiful and to each it's own! I surely don't think you have to be thin for your tattoos to look better on you! LOL @ that for real!!
  • evmoses
    evmoses Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It is your body your decision...I have 2 and I love one and dislike the other! So just be very sure you know what you want and know the artists work!
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have 5 but have been tattooed 9 times. I've had existing ones added to or touched up. I'm working on a big back piece right now that will hopefully be finished next week.