TAT'S

Options

Replies

• kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I have one on my right shoulder (front). I love it and would get more but my husband doesn't much like tattoos. He tolerates mine.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I have three. Gotta admit, they're kind of addicting. Once I had one, I wanted another... and another. Kind of like Oreo's or Lay's potato chips that way! :)
  • cdpark617
    cdpark617 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I have never seen somebody look better with a tattoo then without. That isn't to say they can't look nice, I have just never seen the after look better than the before.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I love tats. I have 3, hubby has 3. But it's really a personal preference.
  • WolfPackFan13
    WolfPackFan13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have them, and love them. I plan on getting a few more.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Noooo Tat's are just dumb..... Okay I wont be sarcastic.

Get ink'd the **** up! As long as its something you believe in or means something to you go for it! Don't judge me because I have ink and I wont judge you for not. This is my body, not yours. Am I right?

THIS^^^^

I have one on my foot that I LOVE! I think its tasteful and beautiful. I think guys with tats are just freaking HOT! LOVE THEM!

Show the ink! Show the pride!
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I like them. I have two. My first was a thin, black tribal armband. Second is a quote on my ribs.
    I work at a bank and visable tattoos are against the dress code, but mine are fairly easy to hide.

by 2014 that is going to be illegal :) I cant wait.

What's going to be illegal?
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Never like tats. Then I decided I wanted my family tatt'd on my arm. I was 37 when I got it. When I did everyone told me I would get 2 or 3 or 4.....I said no way..... now I am drawing my 2nd tat........

My opinion is never say never. I never thought much of them, now I love them......
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't care if someone gets one. For myself though I have never seen a tattoo that has age well on anyone. I also don't have anything I'm such a fan of that I want it permanently on my body. My tastes change. My girlfriend has a tinkerbell on her back. Said she loved it when she was 18. Still loved it when she was 25, but now that she's 40 she feels it's a bit childish and wish she hadn't done it.
  • GBOGH_5
    GBOGH_5 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing hotter than a guy in good shape with ink...makes me swoon!
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Ahh! The ink debate. Do what you want to do!

I have three tats. I'm 48 and have never regretted my decision. In fact, I plan on getting a few more. :happy:
  • Tony_Brewski
    Options
    Ahh! The ink debate. Do what you want to do!

I have three tats. I'm 48 and have never regretted my decision. In fact, I plan on getting a few more. :happy:

Preach it!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I have one big one, but plan on turning it into a sleeve. But im not finished yet ;)
  • blood6338
    blood6338 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have a cross with angel's wings and a trinity knot in the middle...it's on my profile pic. I think if the tattoo means something to you then it's your body and you can do with it as you like. I'm considering some others but I'm not in any rush. Took me 47 years to get this one so I'm not in any hurry. :)
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    This is one of mine.

2012-07-04_125132-1.jpg

I have plans for more.
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    I like ink. I think tribal is very sexy on a man. I have 2, a sea turtle on my upper thigh & a tree frog on my calf. Still plan on getting more because yes they are addictive. But it's a good addiction man. :tongue:
  • Tony_Brewski
    Options
    This is one of mine.

2012-07-04_125132-1.jpg

I have plans for more.

I'd get that fixed. There's no depth and the shadowing is weak on it. Over all it looks kind of weak. That's just my input on it.
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have one and plans for more once I reach some of my weight loss goals. I do not regret getting it at all :)
  • njitalian
    Options
    Obviously I have one LOL. So yes I'm an advocate :) If you want ink get it, it's your body your choice. Just make sure you research your artist as there are many hacks out there nowadays.
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I have several. including my husbands name - i don't plan on ever having a reason to re-marry but whatever the circumstances, if i did, i wouldn't care. My husband was my 1st true love & has given me almost 10 yrs of love, not to mention my daughter. I would never want to change the memories; for that reason i would never want to remove that tattoo - if it bothers my (not so possible) next husband - he wouldn't be the right person...