Options

Replies

• annahuebscher
    Options
    Vegas :glasses:
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    It was spring break, my friends and I went down to the beach at night and shared some drinks and cake. It was really nice. = )
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    On my 21st birthday my Mom & Dad came over to tell me they were getting a divorce. I also had a 3 week old baby (imagine those post patrum hormones).
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I was in college a college town in the middle of summer....but I did manage to gather a few friends together go out to dinner and then to a bar. It was Saturday so it was convenient. Later everyone crashed at my house and it was a good night.
  • antizoni1
    Options
    I was in the Navy, we pulled in to the Phillipines and all the guys took me out bar hopping and they bought me 3 women and I had an experience that I will never forget
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I was in the Navy, we pulled in to the Phillipines and all the guys took me out bar hopping and they bought me 3 women and I had an experience that I will never forget
    they bought me 3 women

nicely done
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Let me see? July 31, 1975 was a Thursday. I was in Okinawa. I went to the Dojo from 5pm to 8 pm. Then, I probably went into Kitamae for Fried Rice and a Spring Roll. Washed it down with an Orion beer. And since it was my birthday, I probably went upstairs for a steam and massage.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I was sick on my 21st birthday, but I did go out for dinner with friends and they bought me a drink.

I then went home and took some Theraflu and went back to bed.
  • rbeebee1
    Options
    Toasted a glass of wine to my newly-bought Boston Terrier puppy. That's the good life.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    On my 21st birthday my Mom & Dad came over to tell me they were getting a divorce. I also had a 3 week old baby (imagine those post patrum hormones).

...because you weren't sufficiently scarred from their raising you and they wanted to get in one more shot?
  • TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I went to the coast, Kayaked, and enjoyed the day without technology and work. Had a nice dinner by the bay and had a much deserved calf and foot massage.
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    mom and sister threw me a surprise party and got me a stripper....mom actually stayed for the show too!
  • SweetDorothySweat
    SweetDorothySweat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    A detailed account of my 21st would probably violate every forum posting guideline on MFP. It was nice ;)

You can PM me the details. ;)
  • SweetDorothySweat
    SweetDorothySweat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I turned 21 this year, it was on a Sunday, so I went out on Sat at 12am and the few friends I had in my new town couldn't go out, so I called a cab and went out alone. Every bar had their own disgusting free bday drink and I threw up twice while out and got a ride home from some hot guy whom would have been a one night stand if my sitter hadn't been at my place. I was too shy to bring him up considering the circumstances.

You should totally do something though, even if it is just going to your favorite italian restaurant with some girlfriends and ordering your first legal drink.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    ha. can't remember.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Started drinking at 11AM until about 1AM - went to 5 or 6 different bars/restaurants throughout the day.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Sept 1971 - Had an early party at my home (parents bought me a case of champagne). Friends and I left to go to a bar steakhouse for booze and steaks.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Well I had a nasty cold and my Sister wanted to take me out for a drink I had a couple and could barely walk after 3 drinks mostly cause I was so sick, then went home and slept for 15 hours cause of being sick! Wish I could do it over again and not be sick!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Friends took me to a night club. I remember having a strawberrty daquiri and then another friend bought "black widow" not a clue whats in it....but it took over my stomach and kicked Miss Strawberry out on her *kitten*!! I also remember a really small car filled with a lot of people and my brothers hysterical chicken laugh....then being carried upstairs and some pictures to show for it. all in all...a great f'in night. :)
  • sleeplesslions
    sleeplesslions Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I spent mine working on an assignment due the next day! The legal drinking age over here is 18 so 21 isn't a big deal!