Once I got dumped for

Options

Replies

• SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    a married *kitten* after 20 years of marriage..oh she is still married and I am patiently waiting on KARMA to take her *kitten* out!!
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    because I was too chunky. He apparently couldn't detect how fukin awesome I am......

HIS LOSS
  • Eavie0513
    Eavie0513 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ok, it was my first 'real' love in High School and I ended up pining for him for a year, but I got dumped because while I was a virgin, I got really drunk one night and his brother's girlfriend's brother got in bed nekkid withmy passed out self. Nothing happened but his brother squealed me out and I ended up being a total *kitten* in his eyes....
  • scarlettsky7
    scarlettsky7 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i was dumped because he cheated on me for a younger girl who was more "subservient." apparently being a woman and driving a car, getting a degree, not wanting children, and being assertive is emasculating.

then he hands me a huge spider that he made out of marbles, metal, and string. i said "wtf youre breaking up w/ me and giving me a spider (my biggest phobia). youve got to be kidding me." i tossed it off of the train and he actually got upset and hurt feelings because he said he put a lot of thought into making it just for me.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    For a girl "just like you only her dad beats her"

.....ooookkkayyyy...have fun with that.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    because I was too chunky. He apparently couldn't detect how fukin awesome I am......

What an *kitten*
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    ALL YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME!
    Thanks so much guys for keeping up an entertaining thread, ya'll rock
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    For his girlfriend at the time.... It was ironic.
  • NextChapter60
    NextChapter60 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I was with my last guy for four years, he was with me for two before he started writing to a woman he met online, who lived in another state. He dumped me after he proposed to her after meeting her only once. But they couldn't marry. She was still married to her cheating, bi-sexual husband who had slept with her sister and had made advances on their own daughter, which got the law involved. Last I heard they hadn't married and weren't getting along. I wish them a long life together.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    A really stupid boyfriend introduced me to a girl from his college who was supposedly his dream girl but she never noticed him... he said this to me. His girlfriend. WTF. Yeah, we were done after that.

Hey, I dated that guy!

Me too! 3 yr relationship and at the end he told me he had loved this girl forever, but since he didnt hav a chance he went for me. Such a great guy. Best part was, she told me she didnt like him like that, I told him, he cried to his mum and I laughed my *kitten* off :happy:
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I got dumped because my friends boyfriend had his arm on the back of my chair when the guy I was dating walked in the bar.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    i just got dumped... reason.... idk.
    Maybe because you got all hot and you're out of his league now and he knows you'd dump him once you realized that you could do better.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Where do I start....

I had an amazing first date with this guy. Went so well so I agreed on a second date. That was going great as well, then he scared me away....tells me he wants me to go on a cruise with his family in 3 weeks and then starts talking marriage. I bailed.

I dated a man for about 6 months. We were having sex, then he started having a guilty conscious. He said that we shouldn't be having premarital sex. I'm not one to pressure anyone, so I said that was fine. But, we'd still end up sleeping together. Well, then we started talking seriously about marriage. He was determined about the "no sex", so I put my foot down. I said if it was something that was really important to him, I wouldn't do it. Then he broke up with me because he felt like I was just not sexually attracted to him. I was done fighting the battle and let it be.
  • lalaCNSbFS
    Options
    ^bump
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Being intimidating... It happened 4 years ago when I met this guy who was studying an MBA degree, he had no job & was totally dependent with his parents while I just switched careers & was starting out anew. We were together for almost 2 years without sex (our choice) which is what I really want despite me having it in some past relationships but to be honest I'm really not comfortable doing it. The break-up was mutual & we ended it on good terms, had occassional contact with him initiating for 2 more years.

Then we recently got reconnected after 2 years of strictly no contact (him again initiating things) & things are going well for both of us. He hasn't dated anyone seriously since the break-up & is definitely showing signs that he still loves me but right now I'm taking things slow as we both still have our own respective dreams that we want to attain. I still do love him & actually want to be with him for the rest of my life. But for now I'm just enjoying the "friendship" (NOTE: no sex involved around here) that we have right now & from there we'll see what happens.

I'm not the needy type of woman & I also hate dramas. I would rather take things at its own course rather than rushing it to happen. I believe that everything happens for a reason & things will go back to normal if we are really meant to be.
  • yayagaga
    Options
    I never really had been dumped back when I dated because I rarely committed myself to exclusively dating one guy (aside from my husband I've only really had 2 other committed relationships), I guess you could say "I dated like men do" but this one time I was starting to really like this one guy and he ended up breaking things off for that reason.... and the fact it was really long distance so the "split" ended up making good sense, after all it's all fun and games until someone's feelings get hurt.

On the flip side I have always felt bad because I didn't return the phone calls of a guy I had been seeing because we had been watching a movie one night and he took his shoes off and two of his toes were grown together like it was a 2fer-toe. Totally not his fault but all I could think about was TOE TOE TOE TOE TOE!!!

Weight has never played a factor in men I've dated, it was always just more about having fun for me, when it quit being fun is when I quit returning calls.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Doing a body building comp. Told her I wanted to stop after years of experience of comp dieting, told her I was exhausted and feeling snappy but she said do it and insisted it was the right thing to do.

I was snappy and tired. She dumped me because of that.
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    stories of incest, twofer toes, sex and religious debates. This thread has it all! Thanks everyone!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    A really stupid boyfriend introduced me to a girl from his college who was supposedly his dream girl but she never noticed him... he said this to me. His girlfriend. WTF. Yeah, we were done after that.

Hey, I dated that guy!

Me too! 3 yr relationship and at the end he told me he had loved this girl forever, but since he didnt hav a chance he went for me. Such a great guy. Best part was, she told me she didnt like him like that, I told him, he cried to his mum and I laughed my *kitten* off :happy:

*high five*!
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    I got dumped by my children's father because I was boring, he left me for the girl upstairs because she was fun and smoked pot. I worked, took care of the home and took care of the kids. I was boring.