POLL: How would you prefer to be broken up with?

Options
1235»

Replies

• SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    How about getting arrested because you're an idiot drug addict

That works pretty well.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I prefer neither. It would kill my soul if my husband were to announce that he no longer wished to be married to me, especially after 24 years of overall happy marriage.

In the past it's always been ME doing the breaking up. I honestly don't remember how I did it. It seemed that it was more of a mutual thing and we just drifted apart, without any drama, though. Easier that way, I suppose.
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I would prefer option F find me a suitable replacement and present them before break up for approval.
  • LuckyMe381
    LuckyMe381 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    C - none of the above

Tell me the truth, if it hurts my feeling so be it - but don't lie and dont get all immature and start causing issues that are not there. If you're not happy and you don't want to date.... bye!

^this
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    neither.... be the one to make the call to break up :tongue:
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    Be honest. That way if you decide to get back together then there was trust and no immaturity.
  • Ellyabell
    Ellyabell Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    What about just telling the truth and that's it? I don't play those kind of games, neither at the beginning nor at the end of a relationship.
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I perfer to be broken up with while standing in a huge rain downpour, while the girl is standing under a hello kitty umbrella with perfect hair and makeup while she hands me back my toothbrush and razor that I kept at her place with Cinderelleas- "don't know what you got till it's gone" is playing real loud. Then as she walks away I drop to my knees and reach up to the clouds screaming "whyyyyyyyyy" all at the same time that my jeep explodes in slow motion for the dramatic effect in the back ground

oooooohhhhhh........Can I break up with you???? I just want to see this scene play out!!!!! Oh, wait....would we have to date first..???? :huh: :noway: Let's just break up......let me just run and by that umbrella and some make-up.....:tongue:
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'll go with M: Murder them all then they can rest in peace R.I.P:smokin:
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    C - none of the above

Tell me the truth, if it hurts my feeling so be it - but don't lie and dont get all immature and start causing issues that are not there. If you're not happy and you don't want to date.... bye!

AGREE
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    neither A or B.

C. Morse Code.
  • BrawnAndBrains
    Options
    Be the one that does the break up and you'll be better off. Signs are usually abundant.
    Always.
  • x__chrissy__x
    Options
    Be the one that does the break up and you'll be better off. Signs are usually abundant.
    Always.

They make signs for break-ups...I want to buy stock in that company!

Ok, ok...I'm not really that blonde. I just play one on tv.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Honesty is always the kindest act.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    either works because they probably have a doucheric issue anyways

"Doucheric", huh? Hmmm... <writes it down in 'must use this word in a conversation this month' notebook> Is the emphasis on the 1st syllable or 2nd?