What kind of eater are you?

Options
12346»

Replies

• moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    use to be a snacker and binge eater till i changed my eating habits and after a while my tastes changed , i no longer craved junk
    i think about the foods and plan what i will eat for the day and look forward to my meals i still have treats but always allow for them
    its taken a while to change how i eat but i am happy to say it did change and the weight is coming off ::bigsmile:
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    emotional/boring as well :/ The moment I become stressed I feel the need to eat, I hate it and I try to eat healthy in those moments but I am usually craving unhealthy greasy foods :(....I'm currently trying to put a stop to this and turn to exercise when I become stressed or bored.
  • hypocritelecter
    hypocritelecter Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I eat very small amounts very often. I binge when I'm emotional, always in the evening.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I constantly flux between undereating and overeating. There are days where nothing really sounds good and I'll only have like a bowl of cereal, some soup, and thats it. But there are days where nothing I eat satisfies me, or in 20 minutes I feel "un-full" again and thus continuously eat until I'm back to that "full" feeling. It really sucks; I have a bad habit of controlling portions whenever I do try to eat healthy.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I don't eat enough!
  • Dr229
    Dr229 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    grazer eat all day usually with food not good for me.
  • KMRose1788
    KMRose1788 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I pay attention to how she responds.

wat?

LOL
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I eat whole foods, clean foods but my portion size was my downfall. Now I figure it out ahead of time and I stick to it. I used to also be an emotional eater and a boredom eater. I just got a grip on the first one and I refuse to give in to the second one. It has made all the difference in the world.
  • tabithaskechak
    Options
    I'm a boredom eater! weekends are the WORST because I'm off work, usually not busy and relaxing around the house and I want to eat everything! and I'm a HUUGGEE sweets person, I love cookies! (my fiance seriously has to hide them from me so I don't eat too many he's great support! lol) It really does take a lot of self control to not over eat! I typically am able to manage it pretty well though
  • slutpuppy1
    Options
    I AM A SERIOUS CHOCOHOLIC MY LAST BOUT ADDED OVER 10 LBS ON MY MIDSECTION I HAVE REAL WITHDRAWALS AND THE WORSE TIME IS AFTER DINNER AND BEFORE BED MY DOCTOR ACKNOWLEDGES MY ADDITION BUT SHE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER ME I DON"T KNOW IF THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION JUST B KIND TO YOURSELF