men

Options

Replies

• Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Depends on how close it is to last call.

dont forget, fake name and #.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Yes. They are called chubby chasers. That term always makes me smile. :) My friend's brother is one. He literally only likes heavy women. There's somebody for everyone IMO.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    but I can tell you this... if you're freaky in bed, chances are your size won't matter nearly so much...

i have heard that less attractive women are better in bed. ( they're willing to work to keep a guy, wheras some attractive women just lay there)

Note i heard the above in a movie, its not my personal opinion. But i'd love to know if any guys agree/ disagree.

I figure most guys like girls with a pulse, a hole and who will talk to them.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    but I can tell you this... if you're freaky in bed, chances are your size won't matter nearly so much...

i have heard that less attractive women are better in bed. ( they're willing to work to keep a guy, wheras some attractive women just lay there)

Note i heard the above in a movie, its not my personal opinion. But i'd love to know if any guys agree/ disagree.

What? I am supposed to move? Not just lay there and look pretty? I'm doing it all wrong.:laugh:
  • Zylahe
    Options

What? I am supposed to move? Not just lay there and look pretty? I'm doing it all wrong.:laugh:

You can only just lay there if you're tied up :smokin:
  • sizzle92
    Options

:laugh:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

There is some truth to this surprisingly, but that is natural I guess. Girls who think they are perceived as hot tend to feel that they don't need to do work. But that is partially is due to guys thinking they have to do a lot of work to impress the so called hot girl , since guys think she choose them out of the herd and they need to do serious work to proof they are worthy :-P

Same time I heard bigger guys tend to do a lot of work in bed for the same reason.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

:laugh:

:love:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    At any size, I had no problem attracting a man.

I wasn't happy being bigger. I didn't like myself at that size. My opinion of myself mattered most so I changed.
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options

Who said anything about talking?
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I imagine it all depends. I've seen bigger girls with a gorgeous face and I've seen skinny/athletic types who had an ugly mug. Everyone is attracted to the opposite sex in their own way.
  • bigfatbino
    bigfatbino Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Size is less important than "fit".

A big fat saggy fatty who is double fisting cheesecakes wholesale in stretch pants and sending semaphore signals with arm dangly fat does not conjure up an attractive image for me. It's a "big" size that is not healthy.

A curvy woman who may be of larger "size" (dress size, height, whatever) but who takes care of herself and the body she has has much more potential of being attractive than the other sort.

So "yes and no"...the size is less important than the attitude behind it.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    I have a large friend and she found a man and hes really sweet she's actually older than him. Love knows no bounds! <3
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Size is less important than "fit".

A big fat saggy fatty who is double fisting cheesecakes wholesale in stretch pants and sending semaphore signals with arm dangly fat does not conjure up an attractive image for me. It's a "big" size that is not healthy.

A curvy woman who may be of larger "size" (dress size, height, whatever) but who takes care of herself and the body she has has much more potential of being attractive than the other sort.

So "yes and no"...the size is less important than the attitude behind it.

Why did you have to tell them about my cheesecake-stretch pants habit? I'm gonna go cry, and eat some cheesecake.
  • Zylahe
    Options

Who said anything about talking?

You at least need to say " your place or mine."

I guess you could mime it.... :laugh:
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I personally don't discriminate but everyone has their own favorite flavors!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Why did you have to tell them about my cheesecake-stretch pants habit? I'm gonna go cry, and eat some cheesecake.

I want some cheesecake now.

Wonder if the husband might feel up to a trip to the store.....
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I guess I am lucky as I am with someone who doesn't really seem to much care about my size or even notice it, not that I am large or anything, I never have been, but it can be reassuring to know that a person is with you not based purely on your body, but rather on the complete human being. Unfortunately, I struggle a little in dealing with how skinny he is, but that is my eating disorder history speaking and does not make me feel very impressed with myself.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I want some cheesecake now.

Wonder if the husband might feel up to a trip to the store.....

Mmmmmm, cheesecake...

drooling_homer.gif?w=314&h=360
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    I've found that when I was 120-130 lbs, I could get lots of hot men and they wanted to have a relationship with me.

When I was 110 lbs (not of my own choice), I never got a single date. At 5'6", that is just too skinny for me. (and no, I was not starving myself))

At the weight I am right now, I can get as many hot guys as I want but they all just want to f*$k me. Not every guy is this way but I personally have yet to find one that isn't (good-looking ones anyway).

I realized that if I am as picky as I am about men, why shouldn't they be picky about me? I want a man that looks and feels fit. If I want that, I shouldn't feel like they are shallow for wanting the same. And I'm looking for more of a relationship than a quick bang, so I'm thinking I better get myself in shape.