TEA drinkers... need some new flavors

Options

Replies

• kgeldreich
    Options
    Trader Joe's seasonally has candy cane green tea---sounds weird but so good!
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Chai tea :heart:

Not a chai fan... i try but its just not my thang.

you're not a Chai fan but you like tea?

You do know that Chai literally means tea right...?

Exactly! Finally someone understands :flowerforyou:

Chai is tea with milk... I like tea, but not with milk, sweetner, lemon, or anything. unless I'm sick cause then I'll add honey

Where it originally came from (such as from my country), the definition of tea is chai (or cha). It can be with or without milk, generally it is with milk though.
  • silby8919
    silby8919 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Adagio Teas has a wonderful decaf spiced green tea that will remind you of the holidays every time you open the container. Great stuff.
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    If someone hasnt said it already but a nice Chai is good. I like the Twinnings. I also head to a tea shop not far from me and they have an excellent pumpkin chai (loose tea). I also like Golden Monkey which is loose though I haven't found it in a store yet! \\

Chai is nice because it so flavorful that its kinda like eating something but without calories if you drink it black like me (with splenda)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Chai tea :heart:

Not a chai fan... i try but its just not my thang.

you're not a Chai fan but you like tea?

You do know that Chai literally means tea right...?

Exactly! Finally someone understands :flowerforyou:

Chai is tea with milk... I like tea, but not with milk, sweetner, lemon, or anything. unless I'm sick cause then I'll add honey

46236_o.gif
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I just found Stash White Christmas tea. It's White Tea with Peppermint and Ginger. Yummy!
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    www.teavana.com

Mate Vana Rooibos Chai--has kind of a spicy chocolatey flavor to it, very tasty.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Good Earth Super Green Tea Matcha, Sencha and Orange. Not seasonal, but delicious. I order it through Amazon subscribe and save, but I've seen it in just about every grocery store in my area.

There are so many great suggestions here!!
  • kcb1027
    kcb1027 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love Harney & Sons teas. They sell a Holiday tea at Williams-Sonoma this time of year, with almond, cinnamon, clove, orange and nutmeg. So delish.

I drink their English Breakfast, Tropical Green and Parisian teas regularly too. They are a little expensive, but sooo good they made it easy to give up my high calorie afternoon lattes. :)

http://www.harney.com/
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings have SO many wonderful flavours! My new favorite is a peach/acai berry blend. It's so tart and tangy!
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love tea! check out this site:

http://teaforte.com/
  • mysugarbearrocks
    mysugarbearrocks Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My fav is lemon but ladies at work like pumpkin spice, sugar plum, cant think of the other two but they are celestial brand. Lots of flavors.
  • shoneybabes
    shoneybabes Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of black tea and I stick to decaff. My favourite teas are the Pukka range, they have beautiful teas and the packaging is funky. Tea pigs have unusual mixes. They are worth a cup or two.

I am partial to mint green tea, mint teas, jasmine tea (but only in restaurants, just not the same at home!) I like calming teas.

I am not fond of camomile tea or fennel/aniseed flavours however I find that my tastes evolve as I get older and drink teas I would have never drank when I was younger.
  • ninick
    ninick Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's peppermint tea!
    and I add unsweetened cocoa powder to it. :) A lot cheaper than some of the premium brands!

and the mighty-leaf's green tea tropical is really really delicious
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Anything from Teavana, if you have one near you, otherwise you can order it on line.

THIS!!!!!!
  • karynspeace
    Options
    Holiday tea: Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride is very good.

There are also lots of different varieties of Roobios teas.

Chai by Bigelow is good - Chai by Stash tates like red hots.
  • kafullam
    Options
    I am a huge tea drinker. My favorite tea is Tazo's Joy tea that Starbucks sells...the only problem is that it is only available during the holiday season. It's a blend of black, green and oolong teas and I love it!!! I usually stock up everytime I go to Starbucks during the holiday season.

I recently started making my own blend of this tea - one English Breakfast Tea bag and one Green Tea bag - it's pretty good and this way I can enjoy it all year long!

I also found a Stash blend - Christmas Morning - which is supposed to be a blend of Black and Green teas. It's pretty good, too.

Hope this helps!!!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    If you are interested in tea reviews try steepster.com
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    There are also lots of different varieties of Roobios teas.

Rooibos teas are my fave right now. Tazo & Teavana are both good, but I'm hooked on the Kalahari Red Tea - Camps Bay Chamomile.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    These aren't really holiday flavors but Tazo Passion is my all time favorite, Republic of Tea Blackberry Sage and also Vaniilla Coconut are really good too.

God both of those sound delicious; must find them!!! Love the Tazo Passion tea myself.