TEA drinkers... need some new flavors

Options
1235»

Replies

• LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I don't really do the pre-bagged tea (Lipton, Celestial Seasonings, ETC) Go to a tea shop and sniff some out. Right now my favorite is a Market Spice Roobibos ... We call it Fireball tea when brewed it's a neon orange. It's caffeine free and doesn't need milk or sugar it's so spicy and sweet.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I like the caramel vanilla and also peppermint.
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Republic of Tea's Orange Ginger Mint. A little bit of sugar, honey or splenda and it is amazing! I am a true addict!
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I do al ot of pre-bagged tea. I like it but some people are tea snobs :)

I recommend these:

Lipton Mandarin Orange Green Tea
    Lipton White tea island mango and peach
    Lipton Herbal orange blossom and hibiscus
    Lipton Green tea white mangosteen and peach

I just realized that these are all Liptons
  • shmiracles
    shmiracles Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Davidstea (which you can find online in CA and USA) sells a lot of teas and they are fabulous! My favorites are Read My Lips (tastes kinda like a peppermint hotchocolate... kinda being the key word) and Creme de Menthe (a pretty good replica) Red Velvet Cake (is AWESOME) Persian Apple is good and there are many many more good ones out there.

i love davidstea too! i seriously have a tea problem i order so many!
    i can spend hours online looking up reviews on steepster and then putting hundreds of dollars worth of tea in my cart which i never purchase. all the flavors just sound so freakin good!!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Check out Teavana, they have a ton of yummy teas.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    At Teavana just don't let them over sell you. A half pound of tea is too much for most people. Also if they weigh it and it goes over ask them to put it back. As about the prices of the tins too. Some stores are fine but others are very pushy trying to make commission.