That weird thing you do...

Options
Jenny_Taylia
Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
What are some things you do that everyone else thinks is weird?

I eat my pizza with a fork.

I absoutely LOVE asparagus. Ill eat a whole plate full for dinner.

I crack every single bone in my body.

Im sure I can think of more...Im weird lol

Replies

• Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I have to have the volume on the tv/radio/stereo/....etc on an EVEN number.

I hold my breath when I drive past cemetaries.
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I sleep with the radio on because I like it when I dream I'm singing whatever song happens to be on and learn the lyrics faster that way.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Options

I do the exact same thing with the even numbers lol
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Options
    I sleep with the radio on because I like it when I dream I'm singing whatever song happens to be on and learn the lyrics faster that way.

lol. I dream Im a much hotter version of myself singing the song in front of a large audience of people who didnt like the way I looked in high school.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Options
    Oh ya...

I shower with the door locked and the shower curtain half open so the boogey man doesnt catch me by surprise.

I turn off the light the run up the stairs really fast vecause Im scared something is gonna get me.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    I smell my upper lip. Well, actually, it's how I plug my nose when I'm going underwater. It makes the *ugliest* face. But hey cool, whatever, not many people can do this rare and strangely creepy looking thing I do. *shrugs*
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Options
    I smell my upper lip. Well, actually, it's how I plug my nose when I'm going underwater. It makes the *ugliest* face. But hey cool, whatever, not many people can do this rare and strangely creepy looking thing I do. *shrugs*

I just did it as I was reading this lmao
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options

Yes, but can you effectively PLUG your NOSE with your lip?!? heh That's the rare part. haha
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    As a kid I just to eat flour for the fun of it. When I bake I'll take a mouthful every so often.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Options

Yes, but can you effectively PLUG your NOSE with your lip?!? heh That's the rare part. haha

As a matter of fact...my lip practically gets sucked up my nose a lil haha
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I eat cold leftover's. Drives my friends crazy. They're like "aren't you gonna heat that up?"
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options

lol. I dream Im a much hotter version of myself singing the song in front of a large audience of people who didnt like the way I looked in high school.

LOL I think I like your dream version better!
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I can pop the tendons (I think) on my left hands over my knuckles. Hard to explain but I can flex my hand and you can see the tendons jumping back and forth over the knuckle. I can also bend only the top joint of each finger (without bending any of the other joints)
    When I have a big yawn it feels like I got pop up my nose and hurts like a mother.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Options
    I CANNOT spit out my gum. I get this huge urge to swallow it with in ten mins of chewing it. Then I eat another peice.
  • juliakitten
    Options
    When I'm home alone I turn on all the lights so it looks like my house is inhabited, I guess because I have a paranoia/fear of being murdered. Haha.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    What are some things you do that everyone else thinks is weird?

I eat my pizza with a fork.

I absoutely LOVE asparagus. Ill eat a whole plate full for dinner.

I crack every single bone in my body.

Im sure I can think of more...Im weird lol

HOLY SMOKES. You are just like me.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    The weight room at the gym was horribly disordered early this morning.
    I put all the weights back.
    Even I think that is pathetic and weird.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    my face scrunches up when i "peel" a head of iceberg lettuce. i have no idea why. it doesn't happen with other types of lettuce, just iceberg. it's involuntary.

i count things (to myself) to pass the time. if i'm waiting in a lobby, i'll count tiles, or the number of bricks in the wall, or whatever. sometimes when i'm at the post office waiting, i'll pick a letter and then look around the room to see how many times i can find on posters, or signs, or wherever. nobody knows i do this. until now nobody knew. now that i've confessed, you can decide if its weird.

i also check to make sure my garage door is closed at night. i have to check 2 or 3 times usually. same thing with making sure the gas is off on the stove. i check that 2 or 3 times. i'm not OCD, but i have this fear that my carelessness could result in something bad to happen, so i make absolutely sure it can't, so maybe i'm slightly OCD about those 2 things. there's one other thing... on trash day, i have to make sure i can see my wallet and keys on my desk until the trashmen come, otherwise i'm afraid i might accidentally throw them away, even though never once in my life have i accidentally put either in the trash. i guess it's the fear of doing something out of carelessness and the repercussions of it that worry me. but that's it for the OCD-lite symptoms from me.
  • Jeremy_
    Jeremy_ Posts: 36 Member
    Options

I do the exact same thing with the even numbers lol

ME TOO! I mean two ;)
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    When heating food in the microwave I like to turn it on for weird times like 57 sec instead of a minute or 33 seconds, 28 seconds.

I also have to have my kids plates stacked in rainbow order when I put them away.

I can pop my sternum as well as every joint in my body.

I'm sure that there are a million more weird things that I do too.