That weird thing you do...

Options

Replies

• kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I eat cold leftover's. Drives my friends crazy. They're like "aren't you gonna heat that up?"
    Lol, I do the same exact thing! Especially pasta...love cold pasta! :)
  • LMick1986
    Options
    2) I move my foot back and forth when in bed. If I don't I will NEVER get to sleep.
    6) I LOVE true crime ( the really gruesome stuff ) but I always get paranoid about things afterwards.

I rub my feet together in bed. It helps me fall asleep.

I also have this weird obsession with crime. I'm always reading about serial killers and watching all that kind of stuff......but I don't have a mean bone in my body. Not sure what is wrong with me. :S
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I have to have the volume on the tv/radio/stereo/....etc on an EVEN number.

I hold my breath when I drive past cemetaries.

I do that with volume too!
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I have to have the volume on the tv/radio/stereo/....etc on an EVEN number.

I hold my breath when I drive past cemetaries.

Thats so funny I do the same thing!!

all my hangers go the same way.

I wear socks(even during you know what, haha)... pretty much all the time except in summer when wearing flip flops

I count stairs when I go up thm, lol
  • LMick1986
    Options
    I put the house keys in the bedroom with me and my husband because I think magically somehow someone will break through the front door and won't be able to kill us because they can't unlock the bedroom door. Not like that would stop them probably, LOL

When I go to bed I have to check the closet AND under neath the bed to make sure there is no monsters

I have to shower with the shower curtain open enough and the door locked so I don't have to worry about monsters

I always check the backseat of the car when I drive at night

I guess I'm an anxious person!

Or just scared of monsters. ;)
  • AprilRN10
    Options
    Pop my knees..Drink milk and Pepsi..have to have labels facing out in a pantry/cupboard..ummmmm lol dunk fries in my milkshake (all of one time per year), have to put my groceries up on the belt in order of cold, canned and boxed...I'm sure there's more..

I do this with labels and on the belt too!
  • AprilRN10
    Options
    I can clap with one hand. I have really long fingers and I can make a clapping sound by shaking my hand certain way, letting my fingers be lax and smack my palm. When I was a kid my friends laughed for hours. Now my daughter does!
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I eat my food in minature bites/pull apart my food (tend not to actually bite into the food), For example a chicken nugget I can eat in 6 bits. People laugh at me >.<

seperate most foods, for example, I eat the toppings of a pizza first, then the pizza.
    Or If i'm eating a chicken and veg stew, I eat all the chicken, then all the carrots and each veg seperatly

Theres more but I don't wanna seem too odd :D

Oh I can bend each of the Tips of my fingers without actually bending my fingers, Looks really odd. and you know people can curl their tongue to make a 'U' sort of shape, I can turn my tongue upside down and do the 'U'
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Always chew Orbit Bubblemint gum. All day. 2 pieces at a time. When I get dressed, I do the same routine. Pants, socks, shoes (Ariat Fatbabys 99% of the time), THEN bra and shirt.
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    I have people, ie; girlfriends, best friends, friends, girls, almost anyone willing, scratch my right wrist, all the way to my pinky finger.

I did something pretty stupid when i was 17, and had extensive stitches on wrist, thumb, and fingers. i didn't return to the hospital the next day like I was suppose to, took the stitches out myself, and still have nerve damage to this day. When people scratch my wrist, it's the next closest thing to sex. I even have a g spot on there, seriously. i think there might be a little glass still in my hand/wrist, and I think that's the result of the g spot. It's soothing, and yet can drive me crazy. I do scratch it myself as well, but it always feels better someone else doing it. I like it being bit as well, all over, from my wrist to the top of my pinky finger.

it was called "wrist love" to any and all that knew about it. I even mentioned it in a song I wrote/recorded. " I set up jobs like I scratch my wrist" don't wanna get into the details, but that's how real this wrist love was.
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I always have to have the shower curtain open at night....and nothing hanging in my doorway :P
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I read lips.

I know what you did last summer.
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    I read lips.

you have the most beautiful eye, inside your 21lbs lost box thingy:flowerforyou:
  • Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I steadfastly refuse to get a cell phone, simply because I really HATE telephones. There are times when I even unplug my landline :)

As a child, I used to eat raw spaghetti, i.e. the dry thing.

I have a special spoon for my tea, one that I've been using since I was a little kid.

And I go to bed at 6pm and get back up at around midnight. Not because I have to - I don't need to be at work until 07:30am and don't work shifts. It's just what I do ...

Yep, I'm truly weird! *muahahaha*
  • tealbubbles
    tealbubbles Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've been told I eat apples weirdly.... I've had friends stop and watch me eat an apple, pick up an apple, and suddenly forget how to eat an apple after watching me.... yeah..... (apparently I eat it so "unlady like" and awkward, that suddenly they become all self-conscious and can't figure out how to eat their apple without looking silly) haha..... true story.....
  • mathteacher2010
    mathteacher2010 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Whenever I go up or down stairs I count them!

:laugh:
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I read lips.

you have the most beautiful eye, inside your 21lbs lost box thingy:flowerforyou:

Like I said, I KNOW what you did last summer. It was creepy.
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I duck when I drive in parking garages. Because that always helps.
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My food cannot touch and I eat one thing at a time in a clockwise manner starting with potatoes.
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    I make weird noises and talk super weird when I'm home alone. Wait I do that in public too.