That weird thing you do...

Options

Replies

• diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    My bf laughs at me because I have to separate my smarties and sweetarts into color groups...and eat them in pairs. I'm almost the same way with M&Ms and Reese's Pieces, except I don't separate them according to color groups. I just can't eat two of the same color at the same time-unless they are the last two left. It's weird, I know it, but I can't NOT do it.

I do this too with almost any candy that's colored - M&Ms, Skittles, gummy bears, etc.

Me too!
    Actually most of the gamers in my role play group do the same. I thought it was ''normal'!
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    When I'm with one othe rperson - walking, running, sitting on a couch - I have to be the one on the left. i just feel really uncomfortable on the right.

Most of my friends I see often are now trained and automatically walk on "their" side.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I cringe and hold my breath when walking through revolving doors, because I hate them so much.

I twirl my hair involuntarily. I have since I was two years old and still catch myself doing it.

When going out with my husband, I always prefer him to drive. Even if we're taking my car, not his. I have no problem driving on my own, though.

I need all my food to be insanely inferno-hot, and my drinks to be teeth-achingly cold, or else they don't taste as good.
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    I noticed some people on here that said they drive past cemeteries holding there breath, so that sort of prompted me to think what I do, might be weird. I have a lot of people in one particular cemetery, and I use to spend hours on end hanging out there. Sometimes during the day, sometimes really late at night. I use to fall asleep there sometimes, in my car. i don't why, maybe because I have a lot of friend in there, that aren't leaving, I was never creeped out or scared of the cemetery, regardless of the time of night, or day, and I did most of my visits alone. I'm weird.......

I did this for many years, on and off, but haven't in the last 3 or 4 yrs because I don't live in the same town, nor do I have the same urge, per say.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I braid my hair when I'm nervous...
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    cannot sleep with the closet doors open

Oh, yes, DEFINITELY this, too! I've seen too many scary movies.
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I smell everything before I eat it....

That sounds dirty just saying it...
  • JosephVitte
    Options

your right, probably "looks" weird too.:laugh:
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    When I get a pedicure the flip flops and the little toe separator thingies have to match in color.
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options

**Hides my face in shame** :ohwell: hahaha
  • JosephVitte
    Options

**Hides my face in shame** :ohwell: hahaha

:laugh: no shame, I use to sleep in cemeteries on occasion, LMAO
  • rosesigil
    rosesigil Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I also sleep with a fan on all the time. I think it's the noise that is soothing.:flowerforyou:
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I can't whistle or snap my fingers... no matter how many times I try/people try to teach me!

I'm right-handed, but if I attempt to write with my left hand it automatically comes out backwards and I write it right to left.

I'm OCD about numbers... kinda like Jim Carrey in that crazy movie, just not AS obsessed, but I have to figure out a way for everything to always be even.

I love to sing along to songs and if I don't know the lyrics, I just make them up.

I usually always have music on, especially when I clean the house... although that usually ends in me having my own personal dance party and no actual cleaning getting done. LOL.

I'm deathly afraid of crickets and will scream and run away like a girl.

I'm sure there are more...
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    I also sleep with a fan on all the time. I think it's the noise that is soothing.:flowerforyou:

I use to be like this for many years......................growing up with numerous people in the house, bedroom with roommates(brothers) I think I was just use to always hearing something. Eventually i was alone, and I think the fan created the noise I needed. Use to use the t.v. but hated waking up to it in the middle of the night. No t.v., no more fan............unless it's hot!:smokin:
  • agamy4
    agamy4 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can plug up my nostrils with my upper lip too!! lol
  • LMick1986
    Options
    Just got reminded of one. I can't take the front object off a store shelf. So even if someone picks it up to hand to me, I have to put it back and grab one from behind.
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Just got reminded of one. I can't take the front object off a store shelf. So even if someone picks it up to hand to me, I have to put it back and grab one from behind.

I do that too!!
  • rosesigil
    Options
    Making a mental note:

Get psychology master's degree.
    Open on-line therapy practice.
    Advertise on MFP.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Beautiful blue footed boo^ies. where'd you take it?
  • rosesigil
    Options
    I have to always count my food like grapes.. and everything has to be even.... I think in my head aww something will be alone.. and not have a partner.. like pillows have to be touching on couch in 2's.. so I guess I pair everything up..... I need help lol... oh and I watch step brothers once a week... :)

my mom and i both worry about things being alone: food, cans, pets, crayons, cookies, words (had to say some of thrm twice), plants, etc. I think it's some kind of OCD:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I stick out the tip of my tongue when I am concentrating...