Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I chew my face
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I make weird noises and talk super weird when I'm home alone. Wait I do that in public too.
    Sometimes I read out loud in a British accent.
  • bananabrownie
    Options
    I eat my pizza with a spoon.
    When I eat salad I puff up my cheeks before each bite, then blow out the air just as I stick the fork into my mouth.
    I blush when I eat something cold.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I chew my face

You should see the insides of my cheeks!
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I read out loud in a British accent.

Me too (although i'm cheating) (;
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I snap at someone who tries to pinch my nose because the hard snot hurts.

I love startling my kids when they are zoned out on something.

I cannot sleep on my back.

I sleep with my ankle inbetween the big and little toe on the other foot.

Im always crossing my toes or making a fist...even as I fall a sleep
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Options
    I have a form of OCD called dermatophagia--I bite the skin on my fingers compulsively and often don't know that I'm doing it. When I'm not biting it, if there are spots that can be peeled, I will pick at them with my nails, and I often do this when I'm nervous without realizing that I'm doing it until I'm bleeding. People like to point it out to me and give me suggestions to help me stop, as if in my 30 years I've never had it pointed out to me that it's not normal, and no one has EVER suggested coating my fingers with Elmer's glue and peeling that instead of my skin.

I have to have all the closet doors in my room shut so that if anything were in there and going to come out, I'd hear the door open. I am also a very light sleeper and I can't stand light in my room, so I cover the stereo with two bandanas and then prop a book in front of it, turn the clock around to face the wall, and flip over the laptop battery so the light shines into the floor. I can't sleep with the radio or television on either because of the noise.

I put pepper on my pizza and salads. And I put dill in everything!

Thats a form of OCD? I always pick the skin around my nails until they bleed. Even when I dont know Im doing it. My husband says stop Picking! so Ill stop...then just start again with inn 10 seconds,
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    1. I love the feel of flour that has been in the freezer. I don't know why but I think it feels so cool.
    2. I have to sleep with a fan.
    3. I eat the sides first on my plate, then the main entree.
    4. When I eat chips and the chip dust gets on my hands, I flick my fingers across the bottom of my hand to get the crumbs off
    5. I eat the skin on kiwi, which everyone tells me is weird.
    6. The money in my wallet is organized from largest denomination to smallest, and all facing the same way.
    7. I am a pretty unorganized person, but when it comes to washing dishes, I am very particular. Everything has to be rinsed first, then plates have to be stacked from big to small, with bowls on top from big to small, silverware in the sink, and cups stacked. I also have a certain order they are washed in: silverware, cups, plates, bowls, and then pans.
    8. I don't like odd numbers
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Options
    Oh and as a kid I used to let glue dry all over my hands and then Id peel it off... Still do it once and a while lol
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I have to have the volume on the tv/radio/stereo/....etc on an EVEN number.

I hold my breath when I drive past cemetaries.

I do the exact same thing with the even numbers lol

Haha, so do I! I think its a bit OCD...
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Options
    Oh and as a kid I used to let glue dry all over my hands and then Id peel it off... Still do it once and a while lol

And I hate ketchup so I eat my fench fries with mixed up mustard and mayo
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I can hold opposite ends of a softball bat and put it all the way over my head and behind me and bring it back up in front of me without bending my elbows.

I have to have a sheet without a hem, ya know, just a straight edge, and I play with the edge of the sheet with my toes before I fall asleep. It's the most comforting thing.

I'm petrified of hitting a deer at night, so if I'm on a 4-lane highway, I ALWAYS drive in the "fast lane", even if people are going faster than me, because I feel like it gives me more reaction time.

I bite the insides of my mouth.

I bite my nails and then chew on the nail. I know. Gross.

I blush over the smallest little things. I am a very confident speaker, but if I have to speak up about anything or say something that I think might be remotely confrontational, my face gives me away. Even if I'm at my desk where nobody can see me, I will still get red if I read an email or anything that might increase my adrenaline.
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I have a habit of punching things as I walk. Not like hitting people or stopping, punching something, and back to walking. I mean that if my right side is near a brick wall, a street lamp, or a tree as I walk by, I'll hit it with a nice solid jab. And keep doing so as I'm walking - if it's a wall, I'll just keep punching and walking until I run out of wall or something distracts me. Not out of anger or stress, I just like the nice solid THUD (and the vibrations if I manage to hit hard enough).
  • mandimuscles
    mandimuscles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    i sniff my deodorant and perfume first before i put it on...every...single.. time. lol.
    dont know why, its just automatic for me, lol.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I don't tend to laugh outwardly at jokes... even if they are funny. It takes a pretty intense comedian to get me to guffaw. And I usually laugh out loud at absurdity and irony... rather than the typical "funny" stuff. Can't help it. It's how I'm wired.
  • juliebean101
    juliebean101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I count the steps I take when I am running . I also spell my thoughts inside my head when I am tired. Only when I am tired. I spell out the words i am thinking. Now THAT is weird!
  • nisha0612
    nisha0612 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i have this weird superstition - never buy expensive gym wear! i have one pair of good reebok workout pants and a sports bra... all my tops are dirty and torn... as in the past whenever i've bought new stuff i always ended up stopping working out, losing motivation, being lazy etc...
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    I eat pizza with a fork too!

I can't sleep under a sheet. My husband hates that ha-ha. I feel trapped when I try.

I LOVE peas. I can eat a whole bowl full. I also love Ketchup. I eat it with chicken, steak, fried mushrooms, etc.

When I need to pump up my mood, or when I'm bored, I'll bring up Youtube and belt out some karaoke.
  • juliebean101
    juliebean101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Unlike most people on here, I prefer odd numbers, I even like odd numbered days and months better! Monday, Wednesday and Friday are better than Tuesdays and Thursdays. Saturday and Sunday don't count because they are automatically awesome since I don't work :)