shake of ground pepper
    (sometimes pepperjack cheese)
  • spongebex
    spongebex Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Veggie Delite
    Hearty Italian Bread (6")
    Cheese
    Microwaved (not toasted! but makes the cheese melt)
    All salad (everything they have)
    Light mayo
    BBQ sauce
    Pepper

360kcals

Looking at typed up doesn't look so great but I love it ...yum yum
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    6" Honey Oat
    Teriyaki Chicken
    Cheese
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    Red Onion
    Jalapenos
    Gherkins
    Southwest Sauce
    Hot Chilli Sauce

I rarely get one because I feel guitly after eating it but when I do, I always get the above :)
  • gettingstronger
    Options
    6" or 12" if I am really hungry because the stats are still reasonable.
    Flatbread
    Veggie Delight, everything except cucumbers and spinach
    Provalone
    Light Mayo

Nom!
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    6" on wheat no cheese turkey breast and black forest ham. All veggies plus jalapenos and banana peppers for spice and regular yellow mustard. Really low cal and spicy so it works for me. Now if you ask me what I'd prefer to eat LOLLLLLL that's a whole different sandwhich :)
  • shayyyface
    Options
    I have a question, is subway "healthy"? as in more healthy then my local deli? because I have always read and heard that they don't have reasonable limitations of how long they can keep their meats and veggies out, and on more than one occasion (back when I ate subway) their roastbeef has been nasty!
    i know the whole jared thing, but i'm not buying it. i'd rather get some whole grain boars-head sandwich at my deli.
  • amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My favorite: Egg White on Flatbread, toasted with banana peppers and green peppers, then add spinach, tomato, and pepper. Pepperjack if I have extra calorites.

Or - turkey on wheat, no cheese, with spinach, tomato, banana peppers, vinegar and mustard

Or - veggie delight on honey oat with pepperjack, spinach, tomato, cucumbers, banana peppers, pickles, mustard and vinegar. This is also good as a salad!
  • cznutz
    cznutz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    For breakfast: 6" flatbread with egg white, provolone and ham. Toast it and add green peppers, jalapenos and extra extra spinach.

For lunch or dinner: Footlong ham and pepperjack on honey oat. Spicy mustard, green peppers, jalapenos, black olives, cucumber and extra extra spinach.
  • abbylady
    abbylady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've got two that I alternate between:

Roast beef with provolone on wheat (not toasted) -- lettuce/spinach, tomato, green peppers, onions, cucumber, and mustard

OR

Chicken/Bacon on wheat (toasted) -- shredded colby jack cheese, lettuce, carrots, onions, ranch

The first one is definitely healthier than the second one (by about 100 calories). I'll get the second one if I feel like I deserve it that day haha.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Hungry Hobo. Subway sucks *kitten*.
  • miketheman79
    Options
    Oven roasted chicken breast on 9 grain honey oat with: spinach, banana peppers, black olives, green peppers, tomatoes, and Italian dressing!! Yummm!!!!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Subway club salad
    Everything except olives or cheese
    A choice of two sauces, most often mayo and BBQ.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    9 grain bread
    oven-roasted chicken
    lettuce
    tomato
    honey mustard

Total calories-400
  • seashell99z
    seashell99z Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Flat bread
    Black Forest Ham
    Easy lettuce
    Maters'
    Banana Peppers
    Pickles
    Cucumbers
    Red Onions
    and whatever low cal sauce tickles my fancy

Yesterday had
    Flat bread
    Black forest ham
    Egg
    Cheese
    Maters
    Red Onions
    and about a teaspoon of the southwest dressing
  • jd5351
    jd5351 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I get a 6 inch Turkey and provolone on wheat bread, all veggies except no lettuce (Can't stand shredded lettuce) and no olives. Honey mustard dressing. :)

I'm a bit Subway'd out at the moment though, since the spa I work at is right next door.
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't see how all y'all get their wheat bread, to ME, its the worst wheat out there, its like chewing cardboard ick lol

Pre lifestyle change
    12" Ham, cheese, bacon on toasted italian herb and cheese bread with lettuce tomato, brown mustard, mayo, oil and vinegar

Post lifestyle change
    6" tuna with lettuce & tomato (no extra mayo) toasted on italian herb and cheese bread

We go every friday on the way home from grocery shopping, its my one night a week not to cook :)
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I always tend to get the same thing, oven roasted chicken breast on honey oat bread with all the veges and american cheese and no sauces or salt or pepper . It's so good this way!!! I want one now, lol :heart:
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Before MFP - Honey oat bread, turkey & bacon, provolone, mayo, tons of lettuce, tomatoes & bell peppers, salt & pepper.

After MFP - Italian herb bread, chicken teriyaki, tons of lettuce & tomatoes - toasted.

And the one thing I WILL NOT give up - my oatmeal raisin cookie! I used to eat 3, now 1 is sufficient for my craving.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Most of their stuff is WAY to high in sodium to willingly fit into my day, but if I find myself there(usually with co workers) I'll get a salad with grilled chicken, oil, and vinegar. If I REALLY want the bread I'll get a 6" veggie on whole grain bread with oil and vinegar.