looking for friends within my height range (5'2"!)

Options
12346»

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    5'3" and feeling your pain! I have been looking for a "fat" picture of me to compare to the way I look now. I guess my plan to avoid the camera at all costs worked.

Anyone can add me.
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 when I stand really straight and tip my head up a little. Add me if you want.
  • peacebug771
    peacebug771 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! I'm 5'1' and one of the hardest things about being short and over weight for me is trying to find clothes :(
  • IslandRider
    Options
    I agree, rockstarmommy! I'm allllmost 5'3" and I firmly believe all the short babes just need a badass pair of heels <3 (and , you know, diet and exercise help, too ;)

I agree! four inch heels never hurt anyone :smile:

Exactly! Well... as long as you stay off the car hood...there was that one time... 5"1" here feel free to add me.
  • buzymomof4kids
    buzymomof4kids Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm new to this whole fitness pal community thing. I'm 5'3 and its miserable. I see people saying they're adding you as a friend, I don't know how to do that, but you can add me if you want too.. This journey isn't going to be an easy one, but I know the end result will be the best!!!

:smile:
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2..looking to lose 10lbs more.add me if u want :))
  • sunnyj81
    sunnyj81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! Yes, I can definitley relate. I'm 4'11" and looking to lose about 50-60lbs. Add me if you would like! Good luck on your journey!!
  • Elbeckistan
    Elbeckistan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I completely understand where you are coming from! Feel free to add me!
  • Gailbike
    Options
    I can. I'm 5'2" . An extra 5 - 10 lbs on some our size shows a lot faster than someone who is a couple inces taller. Ah well . . . we cannot change our size but we can change our attitude about it. Hang in there. YOu will reach your goal . . . .all about the attitude!
  • KupCake0720
    Options
    I'm 5'3" & 164lbs so I feel your pain, I've joined this community for motivation . I would love to be 130-125lbs.
  • Andrea419
    Andrea419 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and can completely relate.
  • derpinamini
    Options
    I'm 5`2" too, and need friends!
  • avasmommy53009
    Options
    I am 5'2
    :D
    I am about 190 lbs.. always have had a weight issue. I was 240 lbs at 16 and I lost 120 lbs of it and then I had a baby and gained over 50 lbs, so then I lost the weight again. About a year ago I got hit by a truck on my bicycle and it took me a long time to recover. Not just from being hit but from being out of shape. I am finally jumping back on the horse because I am tired of feeling like I am not living. The world is my oyster!!
  • MSUMom21
    Options
    I just joined the site a couple of days ago so I'm a newbie here. I'm just barely 5'1" and I can totally relate! I'm looking for support here as I start this journey...so please feel free to add me. That goes for anyone else as well! Here's to getting healthier!
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Yeah I can totally relate to that, my boyfriend is 6'2" and weighs the same amount as me, I feel like an accordian someone just squished down :p
    5'2.5" here and wow for the 'oh so graphic' representation of the shorty-fatty plight!!
  • Vickieneeleygibson
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and weigh 250 - never been this big - only it's so hard to get this weight off. Live in the country and only go to town once a month (social security) so I need someone to relate to. Please pick me.:cry::cry:
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'll add ya...I am 5'0"!
  • Angellaree
    Angellaree Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 5'2 ish!!
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", too! I'll add ya. ;)