Team UK - February 2010

Options

Replies

• thricewiser
    Options
    KP - It's a geeky reference to a Joss Whedon comic...I'm a bit of a nerd!

Exercise wise, managed to get up and go to the gym this morning AND walked to work after. This is a HUGE achievement for me as I only started going to the gym for the first time ever on Sunday! Only managed to burn about 250 in the gym though :( Really want to go on the rowing maching, but there were lots of men around them this morning, so I had no chance of getting on one...thinking of going on there first tomorrow morning before cycling!

How about you? What are your aims for exercise? What do find is the best equipment?

Yay for sushi! Have you tried the Boots Shapers range? They don't tend to have mustard in them...or at least I haven't noticed...

Sarah xx
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Yay for sushi! Have you tried the Boots Shapers range? They don't tend to have mustard in them...or at least I haven't noticed...

Boots do sushi now??!! oooo might have to check that out! im a total sushi fiend lol 2 hours in Yo!sushi the other week :p
  • MistahLee31
    Options
    Hello everyone...

Welcome to the group thricewiser :flowerforyou: hope you find it helpful!!

People at work have finally started commenting on my weight loss! OMG... what a feeling, i feel so motivated to carry on now.. and i finally got into my new size 12 trousers.. lol.. only one more size to go and ill be in the 10s!!! this is a good day :happy:

How are you all doing?

Love KPNuts x x

People have been doing that to me aswell. Really made up but the only thing is......I can't see it myself!! Bloody typical eh! lol!

Lee.
  • JimJam87
    Options
    I also have to ask what DH stands for.. i know it must be Husband or something becuase so many women mention it, but i havent a clue what it stands for... help!! :indifferent:

I think it's Darling Husband x
  • MistahLee31
    Options
    Dammit! I'm 14g over my fat limit, and that's the first time I've done it since starting on MFP. :-( That would be my tea that's done it. KNowing my luck, I'll put a stone on tomorrow because of it. lol.

Lee.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Dammit! I'm 14g over my fat limit, and that's the first time I've done it since starting on MFP. :-( That would be my tea that's done it. KNowing my luck, I'll put a stone on tomorrow because of it. lol.

Lee.

Lol.. Lee, I only have to look at a cake to put on a stone!! I wouldnt worry.. its only one day my friend!! :-) Keep up the great work..

..And also i know what you mean about not noticing the weightloss yourself.. you look at yourself pretty much everyday (i know i do) and havent noticed much of a change... just my clothes feel looser and i can fit into new sizes.. hmm

KP x
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    I also have to ask what DH stands for.. i know it must be Husband or something becuase so many women mention it, but i havent a clue what it stands for... help!! :indifferent:

Thanks JimJam x

How was your day?
  • sparklepants
    sparklepants Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    ..And also i know what you mean about not noticing the weightloss yourself.. you look at yourself pretty much everyday (i know i do) and havent noticed much of a change... just my clothes feel looser and i can fit into new sizes.. hmm

KP x

Totally agree with you and Lee! I can't believe I've lost a stone and can't really tell?!! I wish I had taken photos!!
  • JimJam87
    Options

Thanks JimJam x

How was your day?

Good thanks, how was yours? I've managed to avoid all the biscuits which have been doing the rounds at work! Although I had a sneaky shortbread today! I've got my weigh in tonight so fingers crossed, I only stayed the same last week but put it down to changing from slimming world to calories! Hope I've lost x
  • MistahLee31
    Options

Lol.. Lee, I only have to look at a cake to put on a stone!! I wouldnt worry.. its only one day my friend!! :-) Keep up the great work..

KP x

Haha, me too! :-) I have been good today though, so will no doubt be under the fat limit. Giving myself a days rest from the gym and going to the cinema.

I've had a few more compliments aswell from other people on our team in work! A couple of the girls said my skin looks really good, which I'm glad about as I suffered from really bad acne a few years ago and to see it all clear up fully and not have any lingering scars is very nice! :-)
  • sparklepants
    Options
    Fingers crossed Jim Jam!! Oh and now I want shortbread!! Ha!
  • kpnuts23
    Options

Thanks JimJam x

How was your day?

Good thanks, how was yours? I've managed to avoid all the biscuits which have been doing the rounds at work! Although I had a sneaky shortbread today! I've got my weigh in tonight so fingers crossed, I only stayed the same last week but put it down to changing from slimming world to calories! Hope I've lost x

My day has been good thank you, not been myself today - i think ppl are starting to notice im being very quiet.. not on perpose tho.. maybe its all the low cal eating and training im doing.. mm.. might have a night off the gym tonight to get my energy levels back.. im not tiered tho.. although im not sleeping so great this week.. finding it hard to fall asleep.. and when i do its soo late and i have broken sleeps anyways.. mmm? not sure why tho??
    Good luck with your weigh in tonight! Im sure you will do great!! :-D
  • kpnuts23
    Options

KP x

Haha, me too! :-) I have been good today though, so will no doubt be under the fat limit. Giving myself a days rest from the gym and going to the cinema.

I've had a few more compliments aswell from other people on our team in work! A couple of the girls said my skin looks really good, which I'm glad about as I suffered from really bad acne a few years ago and to see it all clear up fully and not have any lingering scars is very nice! :-)

Lee, i think my skin is going the other way.. i have horrible spots atm.. its not fun at all.. hopefully they will clear up by the weekend when i go up to Nottingham to see my boyfriend... mmm.. *fingers crossed* lol
  • MistahLee31
    Options

KP x

Lee, i think my skin is going the other way.. i have horrible spots atm.. its not fun at all.. hopefully they will clear up by the weekend when i go up to Nottingham to see my boyfriend... mmm.. *fingers crossed* lol

I'm sure they will be fine for the weekend, KP! :-)

I must have just been going through a stage where I was getting loads all the time, no matter what I tried I couldn't get rid of them. I think I just got rid of them by aging myself out of the stage I was in. lol. I very rarely get them now.
  • mynyddisamrs
    Options
    Wed 02/10/10 02:08 AMMorning folks .... hope todays good for everyone. I've started by having my Special K for breakfast , setting Mum off in her taxi for her Day Centre and now I'm off to the drop in centre run by the Carers Association. :bigsmile:
    - Weighed the same again today but I'm not going to let it get me down! :noway:
    - Out to lunch after ...not going to let that get me down either! ! :noway:
    - I lied about doing he Latino DVD last night ... That hasn't worried me either! :noway:
    - I decided that Chaz the cat was probably more pleasing on the eye than I was ,so changed the profile image ... no worries there . :laugh:

So ... All in all a lovely day here in SUNNY ...Yep!! ... North Wales. :smile:
    Good start ... Hope all of you can have a little of the sunshine too.:drinker:
  • JimJam87
    Options
    Just weighed in, i lost 2lbs whoop :)
  • MistahLee31
    Options

Good work! :smile:
  • sdscouser
    Options

Way to go!!!! Keep up the good work.
  • sparklepants
    Options
    Morning all!!
    Well VERY disappointed that my scales have not moved in 3 days :o( Not sure what else I can do?

KP, hope you're ok hun. Sounds like you could be a bit run down? I would take a little rest from the gym and get plenty of vitamin C- kiwis are great :o) And B vits too meat & poultry are the best sources but you can get a good amount from asparagus, broccoli, spinach, bananas and dried apricots.

Jim Jam- WOOP! Well done :o)
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Morning all!!
    Well VERY disappointed that my scales have not moved in 3 days :o( Not sure what else I can do?

KP, hope you're ok hun. Sounds like you could be a bit run down? I would take a little rest from the gym and get plenty of vitamin C- kiwis are great :o) And B vits too meat & poultry are the best sources but you can get a good amount from asparagus, broccoli, spinach, bananas and dried apricots.

Jim Jam- WOOP! Well done :o)

Sparklepants, i think i was extreamly run down, i took a night off, ate dinner... Salmon fillet in a 4 egg omlet (3egg whites and 1 whole egg) with some veggies.. i admit i was still hungry a couple of hours later but by then it was time for bed anyways!!
    Going to the gym tonight.. wont work too hard tho..
    Dont worry about the scales not moving, give it time, you wil be ok.. you never know you might loose by the time your flying off on hols!! how long to go??

3 sachets of porridge this morning.. im stuffed!! :laugh:

hope your all ok??