Girls who dress like strippers to work out.....

Options
Charlie003
Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
All the gym has them, and I support this movement. But do not give the people who oogle you glares of death because they stare. That is like getting arrested for taking an under cover hooker to your room because she came on to you. You want the attention, you need to be satisfied with all you get equally........:drinker:

Replies

• lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    :noway: People who go to the gym are there to work out... for you to compare them to hookers??????????????????????

LAME TROLL!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    ........are probably strippers!
  • MsBunnyBaby
    Options
    Oh well said!!!
  • IamBlackMamba
    Options
    Does all the gym have all your bass too?
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Not everyone who goes to the gym goes to workout. You gotta know that? :wink:

Some gym's are meat markets.
  • t2kburl
    t2kburl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    It is a straight man's biological programming to enjoy such scenery.
    We thank you.
    But check your attitude with the mirror.
    If you don't want to be gawked at (which is perfectly HARMLESS), don't invite it.
    If you put up a sign, expect people to read it.
  • CyclingAddict
    Options
    Dude, you've started three threads in the last hour and all of them have something to do with strippers. Please refer to the "creeper thread" on this site. You might just be giving off that vibe. JS
  • Charlie003
    Options
    nOT COMPARING THEM TO HOOKERS, COMPARING THE WAY THEY DRESS, THEN THERE REactions to the attention they get. But, I guess you do not have those type of girls where you go.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Too cheap to just go to the strip club?
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I agree that if you're flaunting, be prepared to be looked at.
    Before I get haunted by that comment, i'm in NO WAY saying that if these girls were to be assaulted, raped, touched inappropriately or talked to inappropriately that it would be condoned because of their choice of outfit. I do not believe that at all.

However, men are men, and people are people for that matter.......if you have a gorgeous body & you have a cutesy little matching outfit on. Men AND women are going to look. It's not really fair to death glare. Not everyone is a pervert, some are just admiring.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I don't dress like a stripper at the gym.. however when I am in tight yoga pants makes me feel good inside when I catch a guy looking at my butt...been a while since I been "checked out" by a stranger lol.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    It is a straight man's biological programming to enjoy such scenery.
    We thank you.
    But check your attitude with the mirror.
    If you don't want to be gawked at (which is perfectly HARMLESS), don't invite it.
    If you put up a sign, expect people to read it.
    And ^^this^^ is why I work out at home. I like to work out in compression shorts & a sports bra, so there's not much there... But I don't like the way getting all sweaty inside a T-shirt feels (I feel like there's a sauna inside my shirt & it's not comfortable), pants make me feel too hot, and looser shorts move around too much, I feel like I'm constantly adjusting them. So... Yeah, I'll gladly CONTINUE to work out AT HOME.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Dude, you've started three threads in the last hour and all of them have something to do with strippers. Please refer to the "creeper thread" on this site. You might just be giving off that vibe. JS

He is an attention *kitten*. With just a dash of creeper thrown in.
    Come here Charlie let me hold you.
  • Charlie003
    Options

I know. The second thread was asked for by a friend because he was too shy. This one, just bored
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options

Gawking is plain creepy. I'll dress however I want to dress - it's not an invitation. I get pretty damn hot after 45 mins of cardio - the less clothes the better. Go ahead and look, but gawking is douchey.
  • InPieces3
    Options

^^ this
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Does all the gym have all your bass too?

Of course not. All your base belongs to us. ;)
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    ONE! ONE lame thread! AH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • sktllmdrhmzz
    sktllmdrhmzz Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Funny, I love the looks I get when I dress like a stripper to work out.