Girls who dress like strippers to work out.....

Options

Replies

• _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    so does this mean I can't dress like a stripper at the gym anymore. I thought people liked it
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Hah! Charlie, Charlie, Charlie.

Please define what dressing like a stripper looks like? So I can avoid this phenom.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    so does this mean I can't dress like a stripper at the gym anymore. I thought people liked it

You can. As I said, I support it. Freedom of expression and all that.
  • Charlie003
    Options

Please define what dressing like a stripper looks like? So I can avoid this phenom.

I suppose when the shorts are so short you leave butt grease on the machines.
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Does all the gym have all your bass too?

Of course not. All your base belongs to us. ;)

Dammit I always get that mixed up! Thank you.

What is tgis "base" you speak of?

Urban Dictionary. Go there, and find the answers you seek...

I am too lazy, and apparently My time is all taken by being a creepy attention *kitten*. Which to be fair is a fair assessment. Creeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Who, Charlie? Bah, he just posts in themes. He's harmless. ;)
  • Wannabeachday
    Wannabeachday Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    9f1.gif

Hhaha awesome
  • Wannabeachday
    Wannabeachday Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I look at it this way, you want to dress half naked by all means do so just make sure you can pull it off! As for me I don't show off my goods, not for other peoples eyes and I am just not that way but I don't insult the ones that do. To each there own :)
  • penrbrown
    Options

Pictures?
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just me..... But I'm usually too busy actually working out to pay attention to what other people are wearing.
  • Charlie003
    Options

Pictures?

Pen, you know I am technically challenged. Even if I had some I know not how to post them.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Why do people continue to feed this troll?
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Everyone at my gym is UGLY!!!!!:grumble: hahahha HI CHARLIE!!!!
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Maybe it's just me..... But I'm usually too busy actually working out to pay attention to what other people are wearing.

Just you. I have a minute between sets.
  • penrbrown
    Options

I suppose because he's amusing. :P And he IS more amusing then most. Even if he does eat unicorns.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options

By posting, you feed.

Why do you continue to feed this troll?
  • Charlie003
    Options

!. Define troll.
    2. You are posting here. So by your own actions are feeding said troll. Viscious circle. And yes, I cannot spell.
  • penrbrown
    Options

Pictures?

Pen, you know I am technically challenged. Even if I had some I know not how to post them.

Hmm... well. I'm not sure what to say to that.

I always thought strippers DIDN'T dress and that was part of the problem. So technically wouldn't dressing like a stripper be not dressing at all? And/or undressing WHILE working out?

Wouldn't that be fun!
  • flabbyjay
    flabbyjay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ok ok.. Stripper is a strong word. What I believe he means is we know what you look like naked now. Male and female tend to stare equally in my experience too.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    People complain about getting dirty looks when women who dress sexy are viewed upon, but what y'all dont understand is that the gym is fitted with mirror walls for a reason.

A reflection doesnt know when you're looking at it. ;]
  • Charlie003
    Options

Pictures?

Hmm... well. I'm not sure what to say to that.

I always thought strippers DIDN'T dress and that was part of the problem. So technically wouldn't dressing like a stripper be not dressing at all? And/or undressing WHILE working out?

Wouldn't that be fun!

How about dressing as a stripper in pre-strip status.