Girls who dress like strippers to work out.....

Options

Replies

• FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I don't always go to the gym, but when I do, I prefer gym with strippers...Stay thirsty my friends.!

FTW!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Everyone in the gym should just be naked.

omg NO! hahah. holy crap i just pictured that *nightmares for weeks!* lol

It gives a whole new meaning to "squats"

Ewwwwwwwww
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Everyone in the gym should just be naked.

omg NO! hahah. holy crap i just pictured that *nightmares for weeks!* lol

It gives a whole new meaning to "squats"

Ewwwwwwwww

Not to mention, accidents when doing said squats...
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Now, GUYS who dress like strippers...

tumblr_ltqxouMS4w1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Whipping out my nickel roll - I'm about to make it HAIL B!TCHEZ!

bahahahahahaha omg I couldn't stop laughing
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    dang it...i guess i should leave my g string and pasties at home the next time im at the gym.

No. Just do not hate the stares.

i wont hate
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Too cheap to just go to the strip club?

Arent most strip clubs cheaper than a gym membership?

Congrats. You just identified yourself as a CHEAP TIPPER!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    If they're pulling it off...who cares?

I'm a girl and I'm inspired by their confidence and tight bods. When I'm in a frumpy t-shirt and running pants; I admire the chicks that can jog (without jiggles) in a sports bra and spandex shorts.

Focus more on your own reps and form. You'd benefit more from that than drinking hater-aid.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    dang it...i guess i should leave my g string and pasties at home the next time im at the gym.

No. Just do not hate the stares.

i wont hate

Then pasties awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
  • Charlie003
    Options

I'm a girl and I'm inspired by their confidence and tight bods. When I'm in a frumpy t-shirt and running pants; I admire the chicks that can jog (without jiggles) in a sports bra and spandex shorts.

Focus more on your own reps and form. You'd benefit more from that than drinking hater-aid.

Testify!
  • dreilingda
    dreilingda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I was out running a few weeks ago and some chick rode by on her bike in shorts that barley qualify as underwear. I almost ran into a pole. I'm not mad though...
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Can we be honest here?

There are some women who do wear deliberately provocative clothing to gain attention at the gym, usually male but not exclusively. It's not purely for athletic performance.

No one on MFP would ever do that.

Clearly.

I'd really like to talk about the MALE strippers who hang out at the gym.

Why is it okay for the men to be dressed in ridiculous little booty shorts but NOT okay for the female to do the sa- wait... The men enjoy being stared at don't they? And they never complain about it and I've never heard of a guy slapping a girl for staring at his tush so...

Nevermind.

I was about to say

"Oh for Pete's sake dont go there, Pen. You're just playing the Devil's advocate."

:D I would NEVER!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

Pulling what off exactly?

What kind of gym is this!!!!

And where do I join?
  • Charlie003
    Options

Pulling what off exactly?

What kind of gym is this!!!!

And where do I join?

Careful, they could be talking about castration.
  • RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I was out running a few weeks ago and some chick rode by on her bike in shorts that barley qualify as underwear. I almost ran into a pole. I'm not mad though...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Wow, the OP is such a complete arsehole. Well done. Welcome to the site. No one deserves to be stared at. Of course a passing glance makes sense, every one does it but to stare in a rude manner? Far from it. They aren't dressing to impress you, so get your head out of your *kitten* and realise the world doesn't revolve around you.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Wow, the OP is such a complete arsehole. Well done. Welcome to the site. No one deserves to be stared at. Of course a passing glance makes sense, every one does it but to stare in a rude manner? Far from it. They aren't dressing to impress you, so get your head out of your *kitten* and realise the world doesn't revolve around you.

:bigsmile:
  • Charlie003
    Options

Wow. You completely skirted the issue. Nice job. The issue is not what they wear, the issue is not liking being looked at when they wear what they wear. By the way. Nice language, maybe you need a class in social skills. Maybe some anti deprssents for the anger management issue.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

Define staring in a rude manner?

In some places a passing glance is considered rude.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options

Wow. You completely skirted the issue. Nice job. The issue is not what they wear, the issue is not liking being looked at when they wear what they wear. By the way. Nice language, maybe you need a class in social skills. Maybe some anti deprssents for the anger management issue.

Yes, I'm very angry. Because thats what all bodybuilders are. Bad mannered with no social skills.

I was going to say something about getting a dietitian to give you advice and respond in a similar way to you just spoke to me, but I think that'd be underhand and not me.

And no I didn't miss anything - read my comment again - no one deserves to be stared at. Does someone who is overweight deserve to be stared at because you need to lose a little weight or their choice of clothing? Does someone who is in shape deserve to be glared at? No. Its rude regardless. Manners don't apply to those you feel deserving, it should apply to anyone.
  • IamBlackMamba
    Options
    Does all the gym have all your bass too?

All your bass are belong to us......

Yessssssssss I KNEW it!