Two ingredient pancakes (TO DIE FOR!)

Options

Replies

• jeepyj93
    jeepyj93 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I freeze my over ripe bananas so I used one of them. Defrosted in microwave and mashed up easily. Being very ripe it was really sweet and I didn't put anything on them they were great alone. Not eggy at all.
  • busymomma97
    busymomma97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I freeze my over ripe bananas so I used one of them. Defrosted in microwave and mashed up easily. Being very ripe it was really sweet and I didn't put anything on them they were great alone. Not eggy at all.

great idea...have frozen bananas in freezer now, will definitely try for breakfast tomorrow!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I made these for the family this weekend...only I altered it slightly. I also peeled and sliced a very very ripe bartlett pear I had in my fruit bowl.

My 6 year old at about 10 of these (3" round pancakes) and my 4 year old had 4. I pre-plated/counted 5 for myself and my husband got the other 5.

Delicious. I topped mine with sweet-cream fat free greek yogurt, fresh blueberries and raspberries. Super yummy and filling.
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Do you have any other nutritional info for these as well as calories? E.g. Carbs, protein, fat?
    It's a banana and 2 eggs. Just put that in and MFP will tell you.

I made them yesterday, sprinkled a little stevia and sliced some strawberries on top and I thought they were great. Not to eggy, more banana'y than eggy. You'll definately want to oil or spray the pan first.
  • str1ne
    str1ne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump
  • moesaid2
    Options
    I wonder if you can add instant oats to this?? Would I need to add more liquid? Hmm....
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Made these and loved them. Not at all eggy! X
  • Kathrynaline
    Options
    OKay so yeah I tried them..... There good at first but after like two of them the gelatinous texture kinds messed with me gag reflex. Yuck.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Gotta try this
  • hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bump
  • John2347
    John2347 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I tried these this morning. SICK!! :sick: That's all I have to say about that.
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    I just made these this morning! Second time I've made them now. They are so good! I only use one egg rather than two though, because I don't like eggs. But they look and taste like real pancakes. Banana pancakes! :heart:
  • kiraleilani
    kiraleilani Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Sounds yummy, will try!
  • Dianaka
    Dianaka Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I tried these this morning. SICK!! :sick: That's all I have to say about that.

Ditto! I made these this morning, they looked fantastic but tasted oh so wrong! Tasted like scrambled eggs with banana mixed in. Yuck! :(
  • luvmytcr
    Options
    I tried this morning and it wasn't that bad. I made with two egg whites and one banana. It took awhile to cook and I was in a hurry, so that was a little frustrating. But I will cook it again.
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I made these this morning and I couldn't get them to flip over without scrambling! (Unless I had a HEAP of oil underneath them which kinda defeats the purpose!) Didn't think they were that great :(